Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MYS Realistic Skintone.. Now a Set! (Updated)

by MySimulation Posted 19th Sep 2006 at 10:12 PM - Updated 26th Sep 2006 at 3:22 AM by MySimulation : Added more tones.

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 11:34 PM
In the preview the skin looks amazing, i love the fact that you did a difference between the fitness level I have to try it in game now Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 11:44 PM
WOw this skin looks awesome, i cant wait to try it on my sims. good job

GnKSpot||Flickr
Now the rain is just washing you out of my hair And out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world
So many thousands of feet off the ground
I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, towering over your head
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 1:21 AM
Wow, this looks like really something! I especially love the eyelids.. very realistic and cool, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 4:32 AM
Thank you! It's cool!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 5:44 AM
thanks for the great feedback! I've added extra pics taken in-game. Glad you liked it! :-)

Visit my TS2 ROLEPLAYING site for a roleplaying experience.. and get more downloads too!
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 8:04 AM
Really beautiful. I love the detail work on the hands. I am almost finished working on realistic skintones and I did some vein-work on the outside of the hands but did not even attempt to try and texture the palms the way you did. You did such a magnificent job with that! I stand in awe of it.

Your model reminds me of Uma Thurman. Beautiful.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 11:37 AM
Nice! I like it, especially the male models nose. Pretty realistic! =) Do you plan on making more shades/tones of this?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 2:13 PM
WOW THANKS! I did try making the hands more realistic than usual.. not too many have done this, so I decided to do it myself :-) glad you noticed that! It's actually my fav detail, that and the lips.. guy's lips looks "tempting" too..(sorry, I got a thing with lips lol)
In response to your question bardsmanship, I would try to make more tones of it... it was my first try at making realistic skintones, and was really excited at sharing it, that I didn't wait on making other tones... I'll do these prob by next week I hope.

Visit my TS2 ROLEPLAYING site for a roleplaying experience.. and get more downloads too!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 12:02 AM
your DARN website gave me 4 different spyware!!!!

"Go on, the world is your canvas."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by big_al405
your DARN website gave me 4 different spyware!!!!

Are you serious?? I use a paid host, did the site myself.. so there's nothing in there that can give you any spyware..we don't even have any popups of any kind at all.. if anything we only have one half a banner in the topics page only and all this time, I've never had a single complain about any spyware, virus, etc.. I'm pretty sure you've got it elsewhere... and if it's true what you say, it's very important for me to hear your reply to see where's it coming from and fix it. (even though I never heard anything from the members or have experienced anything myself).. how/when exactly did you get this spyware? did you click on anything in specific??? what you see? hope to hear from you.

Has anybody else had a problem like this?
thanks.

Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 1:22 AM
i was browsing your site and your site only, the genetics to be exact... then suddenly some programs installed on my pc such as drsmartload and webaccelerator and more... i checked it out with my anti-spyware tool and 4 results came out!!!

Field Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 1:25 AM
it happened just about 12 hours ago and it really pissed me off.. suddenly my pc will restart and new windows and tabs will come up

Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by big_al405
i was browsing your site and your site only, the genetics to be exact... then suddenly some programs installed on my pc such as drsmartload and webaccelerator and more... i checked it out with my anti-spyware tool and 4 results came out!!!

I've never had a problem with this at all.. I find this so hard to believe as I've never seen anything at all nor our members. i've also checked my Anti-Spyware's log and nothing appears either, it's just so weird. *sigh*.. I'm very sorry if indeed it is our site, I don't know from where it would come from( I'm sure you noticed that we don't have any annoying banners or popups anywhere, plus this is paid hosting.. so I hope you understand why I still find this so hard to believe).. I'll take a look at it just in case and ask our members if they had experienced anything similar.... thanks for pointing this out, and sorry if I cause any trouble.

Field Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 1:56 AM
sure... im just gonna...*sniff*.. reinstall windows xp... the prob's getting worse

Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 4:02 AM
Where exactly in genetics? I've browsed everything she's ever put up as I'm her admin and I've never got those spywares on any of my PC's.
I've just cleaned my home PC, so if you can tell me where I can double check by going there and scanning again.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:34 AM
good thing im experienced... i somehow managed to remove the wares without buying expensive tools, just spybot. but i am sure that the only site i was browsing to was mysimulation

Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 3:12 PM
Awesome skintone! I love it =]. The faces look really realistic.

I'm really suprised that you got spyware from there. I've looked at almost everything on that site and go on it regularly and I've never had anything like that happen to my computer.

[BTW, know who this is? MCR. lol.]
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 4:19 PM
'Sup, MCR? :D

I don't think it is related considering 3 of the sites heaviest users never got them.

webaccelerator (from a quick web search) is a google product, and drsmartload comes from dollarrevenue.com packaged with other stuff like SpySheriff and can be download BY other spyware already on the computer. It probably snuck in elsewhere and decided to rear its ugly little head while they were browsing MySim's site.

I've scanned all 3 machines I use to surf the site and I don't have either of the two bugs listed.

My Art & Junk
Please visit: MySimulation.com - a fun role-playing community!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 6:11 PM
hey MCR! thanks for the comment! hehe..
big_al405...do you use any file sharing program or installed any freeware software? that usually always gets you spyware too including the free anti-spyware softwares.. I personally have had terrible experiences with it.... and these things don't come up right away either..spyware usually checks your hardrive and sees what you search for first.. then later it starts sending u all these popups and even installs stuff on your pc without you knowing it's there, even with an anti-spyware program.... then it shows up when u don't expect it like harmless said.. it might be possible that you got it elsewhere and happened to be viewing our site when these things showed up... either way i'm glad you got it fixed.

Field Researcher
#21 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 7:42 AM
it's gone now... i used spybot s&d... it's actually safe. sorry for the trouble i caused

Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 5:53 PM
don't worry about it.. no trouble caused here... we've all been through that.. and it sure is a pain since you loose all your files ..just glad everything is ok.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 3:24 AM
added 4 tones to choose from for this skintone as requested! Enjoy!

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MySimulation
added 4 tones to choose from for this skintone as requested! Enjoy!

Hey, thanks for that I'll be enjoying them in-game!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 12:35 AM
Wow.. absolutely amazing skintones.. I cannot wait to try them out.. so much detail, choices & changes... You are awesome!! Thank you so much for being so generous in sharing your work People like me, depend on people like you please, have a drink on me.. (if you drink, lol)

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Page 1 of 2