Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vivikry-BlackSatinPurpleSet

by karidad Posted 20th Sep 2006 at 2:28 PM - Updated 20th Sep 2006 at 11:07 PM by karidad

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 7:36 PM
Nice job. This recolors must have took you a lot of time to do. Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 10:58 PM
Default Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Pdrs
Nice job. This recolors must have took you a lot of time to do. Thanks for sharing.

It take me a lot of time, but I have fun doing it!!!

:-( Did you ever think that The Sims and The Sims2
have the power to break Depression :-D
by: VivikarrinasSims2life
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 2:17 AM
Awesome. I can see alot of work went into this.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 8:43 PM
Very lovely. Thankyou.

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 11:44 PM Last edited by NoRealLife2 : 22nd Jun 2007 at 1:38 PM.
Kari, is there an easel in this set? A black recolor of Maxis' artist's easel has appeared in my game, and Clean Installer did not find it. I am trying to find it's rightful owner, lol.

Sorry, and thanks. Oh, this set is awesome - keep up the good work, and thanks for allowing us to share...I am fixin' to upload a house with some of this set in it, and it looks amazing!

ETA I just went through Clean Installer again and found it...and it's yours. Cool! (Wonder why Installer did not find it in my packaged lot, but found it in my downloads folder?!?)

I was going to start eating all natural foods, until I heard of all these people dying of natural causes.
My other favorite website, www.SimSafe2.com, I'm Petunia Mae Witherbottom there.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 1:58 AM
There definitely isn't enough black OR purple in the original game. Thanks for sharing these!

luv,
Kat