Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The 3 Stooges

by Silus Posted 21st Sep 2006 at 1:11 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 1:52 AM
I love them! They never get old. Thanks for making them.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 2:18 AM
Just a question, not a request.. But are you going to do the "other" stooges as well?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kathwynn
Just a question, not a request.. But are you going to do the "other" stooges as well?

I doubt it. Although I am VERY nostalgic, I doubt if Shemp and Curly-Joe are high on Simmers' "I wish someone would create this" list. And besides, this post is called the 3 Stooges. Adding the other 2 would screw up everyone's math, including mine However, my mail is always open for requests. Just tell me who you want, and I get on them whenever I can. If I can't handle the project, this link is filled with highly talented simmers who I am sure would gladly help. Compared to them, I am still a novice.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 12:37 AM
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I love the three stooges, they ROCK!
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 10:48 PM
These are brilliant!

Any chance of the Marx Bros. sims? I'd love to have Chico and Groucho running about with my other sims... haha.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 7:13 PM Last edited by SlyVenom : 14th Oct 2010 at 5:31 AM. Reason: Added images of stooges...
I made all 6 stooges. (see link in signature)
But I popped in this thread to thank Silus for the idea for using the clownhair for Larry.

Not trying to derail your thread Silus...

My Sims 2 Downloads

*Now with Evil Dead & Three Stooges!*