Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christmas CAS! Screen - Requires TS2 "Christmas Party Pack"

by elfoffire Posted 21st Sep 2006 at 1:41 PM - Updated 30th Nov 2008 at 2:49 AM by Canoodle

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 11:07 PM
Cool

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 6:10 AM
aww, this CAS Screen is so great :lovestruc
keep up the great work
Inventor
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 7:10 AM
Very cute! And it uses the best mini expansion by maxis!!!!!! YEAY FOR HOLIDAY PACK! *lol* Thank you very much
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 7:31 AM
Thank you so,so much for this CAS Screen!!!!
I waited for something like that for a long time now!!!
I LOVE Christmas!!!
Wonderful work!!
Take care all of you!! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 10:32 AM Last edited by elfoffire : 26th Sep 2006 at 11:22 AM.
Thanks, you guys! Christmas is my favorite holiday and since there were no Xmas CAS! Screens I decided to make one! I'm glad you liked it!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:00 PM
WOW. Love it! The winter season is my favorite part of the year, and I'm loving your Xmas/Winter CAS screen. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 4:06 PM
great! thanks
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:50 PM
GOOD JOB!!

~Crenellating Crenellations!!~
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 10:52 AM
great! But i deleted CAS.package frommy downloads and i cant seem to get rid of the background in the game

As long as we live, time passes by,
And we wont get it back when we die.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nickyjd
great! But i deleted CAS.package frommy downloads and i cant seem to get rid of the background in the game

I'm not sure why this has happened to you, but please try this:

Go to "My Computer"---> "C:"---> "Program Files"---> "EA Games" and then open the folder of the game you installed last ( if you only have the base game open "The Sims 2", if you last installed Pets open "The Sims 2 Pets", etc ) and then "TSData" ---> "Res" ---> "GlobalLots". In this folder you'll find a file named "CAS!.package". Copy it ( be careful, copy, NOT cut!!! ) and paste it to your downloads folder. Please let me know if it works!!!

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour...