Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Veronica Mars **-THE CAST-**

by Xoxk9 Posted 22nd Sep 2006 at 2:06 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 8:06 AM
I have to commend anyone that attempts the entire cast, I loooooooove Veronica Mars! 11 days til the season premiere *screams*!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 8:09 AM
Veronica Mars Rocks!!! It is the best show on tv. This is awesome.
Spread the MARS LoVe.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 2:39 PM
Thanks KimmRyan and dontfreakinimme.

I definitly think it's a great TV show too. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 9:55 PM
NP.

I created Weevil and I think I did a pretty good job on him so he'll be uploaded sometime this week
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 11:09 PM
amazing job!!! they really look like the real characters n_n
thanks, love Veronica Mars

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 11:49 PM
Great job, can't wait for the rest of the cast. THANKYOU!!!!!

-->98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 7:47 AM
Whooo Veronica Mars ROCKS and so do you for doing such a great job on the cast! thankyou so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 11:42 PM
I'll try to get the other cast up the day of the first episode. "try" lol. I have mid terms.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 12:13 PM
Thank you for sharing.
Do you have Logan as a teen as well?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 11:25 PM
They're gorgeous! I'd love to know where you got Veronica's outfit, it's so pretty :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 12:05 AM
Thanks so much for that! Now all I need is Weevil and I'm all set :-)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 2:46 AM
Thanks for sharing! I absolutely adore Veronica Mars. These sims actually look a lot like the cast, especially for sims. Great job!

Are you still planning on uploading any others or did you decide against that?
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 12:56 PM
I'm working on the next generation of VM fanfic, sims fanfic! It's going to be grand. I was check to see if anyone else had made VM sims. Totally love these guys! But Logan's hair seems a bit too light, more like Dick's then his on the show.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 4:10 AM
I miss Veronica Mars!! Great job on the Sims though.
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 9:49 PM
So I recently decided to let Ms Mars continue her adventures at my own Sim University, but I hate having empty Family Trees, so I figured I'd download Keith as well. However, WinRAR keeps telling me the file is corrupt. I don't suppose anyone has an uncorrupted version?
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 11:40 AM
Wow, they look really realistic. Great job.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 5:10 PM
Does anyone who has downloaded know which EPs are needed, for Logan at the least? I tried to load him into Bodyshop and it says it's used EPs I dont have.