Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pharmacy Stuff - part II

by crocobaura Posted 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:19 PM - Updated 22nd Jan 2007 at 6:46 PM by crocobaura : Updated with higher prices

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 12:49 AM
OFB is need right?

if it is that sucks lol, i really want it! LOL Man i would want OFB just for this, it's great! :D

Smooch the Grey Hound!:
here
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 1:37 AM
i wish someone would make a pregnancy test for the sims 2 that works! Very nice though!

DONT UPLOAD MY CREATION ON THE EXCHANGE!! happy Simming! Come visit my site! SimplySimTastic
http://friends.stardoll.com/r/ef0ea82cc98f1029ac56 sign up!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 8:14 AM
This is awesome! Is there any way to make just the stick from the pregnancy test? I'm not requesting it exactly, just curious. Thanks for creating and sharing!
Scholar
#5 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 10:01 AM
I'v never had the urge to make a pharmacy before but I defiantely do now!! These are great, thanks
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 11:01 PM
Great work as usual! Thanks for adding to our gameplay with all the extras! :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 5:55 AM
Nice decoration object. Thanks
Scholar
#8 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 5:55 AM
You are VERY cool crocobaura!! Plants- $30 pictures- $100 towel rack - $20
Unmentionable pharmaceutical supplies that add realism to the game- PRICELESS!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 10:09 PM
this looks so awsome i cant waite to make my pharmacy!

I love adam and andrew because I must be Emo.
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:32 AM
I love them, give us some more pharmacy stuff
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 3:50 PM
I realy like all of you items the ones in the first post too. But I got one little bit strange problem. On your pictures, all the medicaments are placed on the OFB-Shelves. How have you done ist? If I try to place it, my game always said "Can't be placed on an existing object ( Or whatever "Kann nicht auf existierenden Gegestand plaziert werden")" means in English. I can't place one single peace of them into the OFB-shelves, with oder without moveobjects on, both not possible. It only works on normal counters and tables. So I can't made up a pharmacy or something like this. On a normal counter you could place 3 Pieces (no difference betwenn the pils or the supply bottles).
kaikuki

Who ever finds a typing misstake could keep it - nobody is perfect.
And sorry, my English is not perfect. As I am German, I try as good as I could.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 8:00 PM
Hi Kaikuki, you need to install Numenor's hack that enables custom objects to be placed on the OFB shelves. You can get it here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=137561
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 4:23 PM
hey wuz up crocobaura these are amazing I love them but I wanted to know could you make a pregnancy test box by it self in not like a set of them I really love the ones you did but I just need only one pregnancy test box by it self for my new story thank you muahs one...
Instructor
#14 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 5:32 PM
This is great! I've been meaning to put one of these in-game so Candi can use one in Ciem to figure out why her centipede side suddenly fails.

Way more realistic than the Photoshopped pregnancy tests she was holding in previous attempts at the scene!

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 31st May 2007 at 11:25 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 5:26 AM
hey nice job! i love it i just wish the pregnancy test really works, that would be awesome, just somethin' to make it realsitique! i have no clue how to make these, or how to download it! if someone could kindly tell me how, not just look at what they give you, or what ever, i need step by step derections, and could someone try to figure out how to make one that works?
thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 2:16 PM
Hey thank you! That's cool!

- Shinizzle -
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 5:42 AM
thank you! I need this!

Cheese is NOT the meaning of life!Pie is.
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 2:43 AM
Again, thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th May 2009 at 8:08 PM
nice!!!

i live forever...i will play sims forever...
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th May 2009 at 11:52 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this,but um..thanks for the clearblue.It will be helpful in vids :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 5:53 PM
can you make a pharmacy coat if you can then that would be the best !!!
Banned
#23 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 2:38 AM
Default Help Plz!
Quote: Originally posted by oniella2000
OFB is need right?

if it is that sucks lol, i really want it! LOL Man i would want OFB just for this, it's great! :D

Whats OFB? BTW could someone plz help me and tell me how to download it? It wont work for me
Banned
#24 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 1:14 AM
Im sooo happy I needed this to create a youtube vid!!! Thanks!
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 4:28 AM
nice. hey can u make one that actually works? im requesting it. that would be so awsome if it did work! ok soo yeah thats my request: actual working pregnancy test.
Page 1 of 3