Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Update*05-02-07*GOURMET Kitchen Recolour

by simtomatic Posted 24th Sep 2006 at 2:29 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2010 at 10:54 PM by whiterider

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 1:17 AM
I just wanted to say that you have done some GREAT Work with this and ALL the other kitchen sets you have made. Thanks and keep it coming

from Ed
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 5:54 AM
I'm on a kitchen set downloading frenzy! I love finding new kitchen sets and all of yours are such high-quality. I'm glad I have a machine that can handle the high poly counts so that I can truly enjoy what you've created. Thanks again for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 8:27 AM
I really like this kitchen in black Thank you for sharing your hard work with us!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 4:17 PM
You make some awesome kitchen sets! I'd like to have them in my own home. Thank you for sharing them with us!
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 2:31 PM Last edited by elisina : 11th Jan 2007 at 3:30 PM. Reason: found the error
This kitchen is wonderful and it's exactly what I was looking for but... I can't find it in my game!!! I've searched everywhere with no result...

Found the error... and that was M E

...I gotta get loose Cause I sold my soul to rock 'n' roll...
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:04 AM
That's really wicked man!!!
Instructor
#8 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 12:22 AM
Thank you for the "Gourmet" kitchen recolors.
Can't have too many. Your very talented and
it's so nice of you to share!
*Pickles*

* Pickles *