Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Harvard-A Beautiful Georgian/Colonial Luxury Home

by Archnerd Posted 25th Sep 2006 at 2:23 AM - Updated 6th Dec 2009 at 6:02 PM by General Oohoh

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 8:39 AM
Ooh what a wonderful home General! Excellent job! I love it
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 8:42 AM
An other great lot general !
I like it general !
thank you general !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Forum Resident
#4 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 8:51 AM
What a delightful home.

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 9:17 AM
This is gorgeous :google: Thanks for sharing
Forum Resident
#6 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 10:09 AM Last edited by Hardy boyz : 26th Sep 2006 at 10:35 AM.
Wow!
Looks amazing!
I'm so downloading this.

Edit: Must ask, are meshes included? Or do we need to download that as well?

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Scholar
#7 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 12:10 PM
This house is so pretty.It makes me dream.Everything is so well done and so inviting:Exterior and interior.I am especially in love with your backyard.Thank you so much for this beautiful creation.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 12:28 PM
Wonderful work Thank you!

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hardy boyz
Wow!
Looks amazing!
I'm so downloading this.

Edit: Must ask, are meshes included? Or do we need to download that as well?

//HB

Yes all meshes are included except the grand piano and the two story curtains. In the post where I found the grand piano it said not to redistribute. And the curtains are by Fresh-Prince, however they are from his site and his site only and can't be found on MTS2. So I decided not to include it incase he didn't want it redistibuted.

Thanks for all your wonderful feedback!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 5:32 PM
I must say, its very rare that I come across a lot that fits perfectly into one of my neighborhoods. Awesome job. Here's a well deserved 5!

STOP MISUNDERESTIMATING ME!!!!

DAMN IT!
Alchemist
#11 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 9:13 PM
Hi General, you did another great job. I love the way you use colors, I'm not so brave and finally use always the same I use and love in my real life, but I would try some red, pink and bright blue.
The garden and the pool are fantastic, and the luxiurous bathroom is stunning. Thank you so much. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 11:22 PM
What a beautiful home! I can't wait to play it in my game! Great job, thanks!!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 12:52 PM
I got three windows and a sofa blinking black and blue... and don't know about the terain yet (havn't played the house, was going to use the windows and such and saw it then)... so I'll download the windows and sofa (if I find that one) and install it, and we'll see...

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Scholar
#14 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 2:14 PM
This is a beautiful home! And it's very large and luxurious! I love it!!! Fantastic job! Thanks so much! Keep up the nice work! Next time if you use my curtains, you can upload it with the house, you have my permission. 5 stars as always! Thanks again!
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 8:19 PM
Thank you for all your kind comments. My next home in this style should be uploaded later this week. And thank you for permission to use the curtains, F-P! They look great with new windows I got! (I wasn't sure since it was from you site, I was going to PM you but I knew you were busy.)

And congradulations on your Moo-Moo award!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 10:52 PM
WOW! This is one AMAZING home! Its stunning!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 6:22 PM
Somehow I missed this- must have been on vacation or something. But I'm so glad you included the link to this page from your new Dream Home page! This is a superb house. I've been trying to get away from the hugemungousness of most of my houses, but I can't pass this (or your new one) up! Darn you and Thank You! :D
Always,
Emma