Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buick Century

by Fresh-Prince Posted 25th Sep 2006 at 2:36 AM - Updated 25th Sep 2006 at 2:43 AM by Fresh-Prince

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Banned
#2 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 2:38 AM
Really cool! Thank you for making this!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 2:38 AM
Very nice, thanks!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 2:42 AM
Another Quality Object! Thank You FP
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 2:44 AM
Go granny,itz yo birthday,we gonna party like itz yo birthday,be sippin bacardi like itz yo birthday,and u kno we dont giv a f#ck cuz itz yo birthday!Great work Fresh-Prince.One question,when the heck are you gonna make the sedan version of your Nissan Primera?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 2:46 AM
I don't download very many cars, but this one I HAD to have. This one is about as close as I could get for my self sim car, same colors even.. Let me tell you I'm still driving that 88 Century and it still runs like a top, of course the body could stand a new paint job

Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 3:23 AM
OH boy "fresh prince" i really like this car and i bow too your creativity and imagination,keep on rolling us with these fine cars i just need a few too get my Price car lot in game opened lol

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 4:15 AM
WOW! my dad had a Century

I smell death on u!...just kidding....but really u r going to die. but the good news is there's a cure! goto www.sims2carsource.net and download everything!
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 4:47 AM
Fresh Prince, you keep doing all these amazing cars, why don't you do a 1979 Cadillac Coupe Deville, like the copper one in Goodfellas, I have one in real life, and I know TONS of vintage Cadillac fans that would love to have one in the game, the '79s are really popular.

Hell, for that matter ANY Cadillac would be great.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 5:17 AM
It looks good... Not a car I like.. But you did a good job on it.

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 6:32 AM
FP, I sold these things back in the day. Correction, they sold themselves. Not the most exciting car ever made, but it wouldn't have been made so long if it didn't do the job.

Thanks bro. Glad to see someone making real daily drivers. Exotics get old real fast in Sim world.
Instructor
#12 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 7:10 AM
I and my little old lady sims thank you
Nice work!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Instructor
#13 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 8:11 AM
Cool ,nice ...Thank you

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 8:13 AM
Looks great! Thanks
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 9:54 AM
Oh wow, you've made my car!! I drove one of these for five years before I moved to Australia. It really brings back memories. Thank you for sharing it.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Scholar
#16 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 11:11 AM
Looks great! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 5:18 PM
Thanks Fresh!!

Like to make some re-colors but need to finish my exams and revision first.... Gah I hate it!

Love these types of cars... Not too keen on Simmies Driving to work in McMercs!

Thanks and Well done!

+Lucky+

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 6:38 PM
Another Brilliant example of you're work at its best fresh!

A Taylor
Like cars do you?... if you do come to sims2carsource.net always welcome new members!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 7:37 PM
Thanks 'FP' nice to see a real Car in the game - very well done! and thanks for sharing...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 9:03 PM
Wow! I like your cars so much! Thank you for a new car! Good Job really!
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 10:19 PM
LMAO! this is the car i just got like last week from my grandparents to learn how to drive in! you dont know how much this like made my day!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 10:51 PM
This car is a favorite of mine too. Thank you for making it available to my game. I love your great talent and I am looking forward to your furture creations.
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 12:05 AM
lol very cool indeed, i had a 1991 buick century and although it was a little different then this one it still brings back good memories hehe can't wait to have my sims drive this car thanks for making it you did a great job
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 12:12 AM
Yay! I wish more people would make the older cars... I love them so much!

Thank you for this... its a Buick at least! :P
Instructor
#25 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 12:24 AM
Another excellent vehicle Fresh-Prince!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Page 1 of 2