Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Joss Whedon's Firefly- Zoe Washburne

by pixiechan Posted 25th Sep 2006 at 11:06 PM - Updated 28th Sep 2006 at 2:29 AM by pixiechan

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 8:29 PM
Not bad at all, pixie! I am a TOTAL Firefly/Serenity addict as well, so I empathize. I think there is a Simon and River here somewhere, and I'm getting pictures together for my River sim (could she have a harder face to mimic?!). I really like your Zoe- now I'm all excited about making mine! Thanks & great first upload!

Always,
Emma
Instructor
#3 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 2:52 AM
Good job. I am a Firefly/Serenity freak too. Loved the movie as well. I was going to do the whole crew but you beat me to it so I'll bow out gracefully and watch for yours. I've had Joss Whedon characters in my Sims2 game from day one. Thanks for Zoe, nice work.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 5:03 AM
Er, why is this download categorised as 'Male'?
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 12:37 AM
*LOVE*

Are you making other Firefly sims? I would love to see a Wash and an Inara. Not to mention everyone else! Love this, thank you for making it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 11:13 PM
Inara's proving incredibly hard to do, but I'm working on it!
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th May 2007 at 8:59 AM
I know!! It's a travesty!! I wanted meself a Jayne to marry... Or a Mal... Or, heck, Even a Book to run around scaring a River with his crazy hair =P WONDERFUL job on Zoe!!!

~+~Little Gothic Lolita Geek~+~

-DJ Bloody Crumpet's Tribute to the Goddesses: Tuesdays, 5-7 pm EST-

{Little Jessi's a DJ!}
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 3:09 AM
I was looking for Kaylee, but found Zoe instead. Though, I do think you did a great job on her, I myself am terrible at making sims based off of people so if I can't find the person I don't have a sim for them. I barely made my sim of myself right, I had to have someone else take a look at it. LOL.
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 8:51 AM
Shiny! Zoe and her creator!
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 3:42 PM
Oh thank you for thinking of firefly!!! Going to have to see if there's a house download that looks like Serenity! *grin*