Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Persona2 - Muses

by varicev Posted 26th Sep 2006 at 7:21 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2006 at 6:17 AM by varicev

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 1:30 AM
Awesome!

Unfortunately, Persona: Innocent Sin (Tsumi) wasn't released in the US, but I know about the story to know where the Muses come in. Neat job.
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 5:04 AM
Good job. Thanks.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by matildarose
Awesome!

Unfortunately, Persona: Innocent Sin (Tsumi) wasn't released in the US, but I know about the story to know where the Muses come in. Neat job.

Though it was released, as for "ETERNAL PUNISHMENT", was'nt "INNOCENT SIN" released?
They should have not a little appeared for punishment...
It's a very disappointing fact.

I intended to make it from character of "INNOCENT SIN", but think to make the Urara this time.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varicev
Though it was released, as for "ETERNAL PUNISHMENT", was'nt "INNOCENT SIN" released?
They should have not a little appeared for punishment...
It's a very disappointing fact.

I intended to make it from character of "INNOCENT SIN", but think to make the Urara this time.

Well, as far as I know, at that time Innocent Sin was harder to release than Eternal Punishment due to censorship reasons about certain things in the plot of Innocent Sin.

Atlus released Eternal Punishment first to see how it would do, and since it didn't do as well as they thought it would, they decided not to release Innocent Sin.

Thankfully, recently, we've gotten more Megaten games released here in the US (Shin Megami Tensei 3, Digital Devil Saga, and, soon, Devil Summoner: Raido), so some things have changed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matildarose
Well, as far as I know, at that time Innocent Sin was harder to release than Eternal Punishment due to censorship reasons about certain things in the plot of Innocent Sin.

Atlus released Eternal Punishment first to see how it would do, and since it didn't do as well as they thought it would, they decided not to release Innocent Sin.

Thankfully, recently, we've gotten more Megaten games released here in the US (Shin Megami Tensei 3, Digital Devil Saga, and, soon, Devil Summoner: Raido), so some things have changed.

Thank you for valuable information.
I feel glad that a lot of Megamitensei series is released abroad.
I intend to make it from a character of "ETERNAL PUNISHEMENT".
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:33 AM
Lovely, I am gonna try them out right away