Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Exterior Dutch" Siding, Shingles & Stone

by Katelish Posted 27th Sep 2006 at 1:13 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 2:53 AM
Absolutely stunning! These are beautiful for your first upload here, welcome to the creators corner,lol. I love these walls so much, I like these types of exterior walls. I think you did a wonderful job! Keep up the nice work and thanks so much for these! 5 stars, have a good one :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 2:54 AM
Nice,Very Nice, Great colors and textures. all of your colors flow together very well. This is great for your first upload
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 2:59 AM
OMG! That little house on your preview pic looks awesome!!! I love the walls good job!!!!!

♥ :) LJ
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 3:22 AM
Yum! Great first upload.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Forum Resident
#6 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 3:30 AM
They are great.

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Scholar
#7 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 3:50 AM
WOW These are so stunning! BEAUTIFUL-est walls Ive seen yet!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 4:49 AM
for your first, you did extremely well.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 5:04 AM
Very nice!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 8:08 AM
You did a great job with these. I really like the stone & siding mix. Can't wait to see more from you & thanks for sharing these!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 1:24 PM
Thanks soooo much for these...beautiful...Great job for your first upload
Did you make the house, it's gorgeous any chance you could upload it aswell?
Mad Poster
#12 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 4:56 PM
Wonderful!!! Thank you. These will be a nice alternative to brick.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 5:02 PM
those are beautiful! thanx for sharing! Do you think there's any chance to upload that pretty house too??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 10:19 PM
Wow, thank you all SO much for the nice comments!! I was sooo nervous haha. As for the house, it was just a stage I threw together to show the walls off, it has nothing inside or around it hehe. But I could do something like that and upload it! I'd love to! Thanks for suggesting.

"Standing on head makes smile of frown, but rest of face also upside down."

"If at first you don't succeed, you are running about average."

"A rose of fabric is a beauty in vain. The true rose remembers the dirt from whence it came."
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 10:56 PM
Beautiful job, I love these
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:39 AM
Absolutley gorgeous! I can already tell these will be my new favorite walls! If you ever put the house up for download I will be one of the first in line to grab it. It's so cute even thought it's not done. :P

Thank you so much!

jessica
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 2:18 PM
Amazing work you've done. I love using siding walls on my houses and yours are perfect, they have a really nice color. I also hope that there's a chance that you upload this beautiful little house you've made for these walls to show. Thanks very much for sharing.

~*~*~ Come what may ~*~*~
~+~ The greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return ~+~

~*~+~*~ Moulin Rouge ~*~+~*~
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 9:19 PM
hey, your work is brilliant and so nice!! i love all your uploads there so remarkbly done and carefully placed so well done. i gave you a spectacular voting because thats what it is.
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 1:26 AM
Really awesome job! its so nice to see outdoor wallstuff that isnt modern. keep up the good work! :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 9:03 PM
It's so nice to have "normal" looking choices for walls and it looks great, especially for a first timer.
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 5:46 PM
These are really nice! Thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 11:37 PM
This set is really cute! I always need more nice exterior siding and i esp. like the ones with the stone too! Nice job! I hope I can learn to create my own content soon! Thanx!