Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MyoS Male Hair No.09

by coris Posted 27th Sep 2006 at 4:30 AM - Updated 27th Sep 2006 at 4:51 AM by coris

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 4:49 AM
I am pleased to download this newest hairstyle. The work is wonderful and I am a fan of the Sim Artists Union, especially the Sims.
Inventor
#3 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 5:17 AM
Wounderful I can't believe you guys are making stuff for 13 vrs when 12 have not even come out yet.... ^_^ THATS! Super cool and makes 13 even more excited to get like a teaser like this! *lol* Thank you very much ^_^
!~_~!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 5:52 AM
<3 I already got this hair from SAU, but I just wanted to comment on how much I love it here. All the content I've gotten from there is detailed and beautiful. ^__^ High quality stuff. *nodnod*

Stability :: Sanity :: Reality
These are subjective and nonessential.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#5 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 6:01 AM
Thisis gorgeous- Thank you so much for sharing here
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 6:07 AM
lyric.. are you still pissed off at me?

great hair
Forum Resident
#7 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 6:16 AM
I like this hair!! cool..thank you
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 8:36 AM
The hair is so gorgeous and the models are so cute!
Thanks, downloading!

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 8:48 AM
Thank you and Myosaek for the hair, it ROCKS!
Instructor
#10 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 8:57 AM
Myos has been making great hair. I make a point to visit SAU when something new somes out, and I really appreciate the recent stuff. I dont leave comments because I don't speak the language, but if you could pass on my appreciation for Myos and all the other SAU artists, I'd love it. You are all fantastic.

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Stupid people are stupid
#11 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 9:53 AM
Really gorgious hairstyle. Can you convert it for female, please? It's almost identical to my hair.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 9:52 AM
I love this hairstyle. I've tried it out in game and it looks awesome. <3
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 11:50 AM
This looks absolutely gorgeous, thank you to the one that made it!

The site's a bit weird to look around in as everything's in Korean, but with some guesswork and a lot of clicking I think I can manage ^^
So much pretty stuff...
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 1:02 PM
I love the hair!!!I also love your website!!^^..thank you for the hair!!!(oh and BTW,I love the stories at your website..too bad I cannot read it!!....)

Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 2:30 PM
Try to escape from charisma!!!!!

So nice .*A*
Receive well Waa really
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:46 PM
SAU's one of my new favorite sites, and it's great to be able to pass along a big thank you to them for all the great downloads. Thank you, both you and Myosaek!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 6:00 PM
When I saw this hair in another download I tracked it down & downloaded it, it took me ages to find it! Lol, please pass on my thanks to Myosaek, its a really great hair and i just LOVE it! :DShe is very talented! And thank you Coris for making it downloadable to other modthesims2'ers! lol!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 8:56 PM
I love this hair. I downloaded it from the SAU a while ago. But grrr, I didn't know it was color binned so I did it all again my self....

I second the request for a female version of this, please.

um... yeah...
Field Researcher
#19 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 9:46 PM
Thanks so much by listen me and upload the hair! I'm so grateful by this, thanks

See you
Forum Resident
#20 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 9:55 PM
Awesome job... looks very nice. I also would like to see it for females :D
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 1:12 AM
This is simply amazing! I love 'em ^_^

For more of my downloads, visit
Hayl's Own Little World

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 4:41 AM
This is great where did you get those clothes?

MAN ON A MISSION
Scholar
#23 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 12:10 AM
and yet another vote for making it female as well...but anywho its really great andi know several male sims that are going to get a makeover =]
Forum Resident
#24 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:53 AM
SO beautiful!! I love that mysterious lad in Versus....Please tell all the artists at SAU I love what they do!! Thank you Coris!!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 1:32 AM
Thanks, even thought I already downloaded it from the SAU. That's one of my favorite meshes ever.
Page 1 of 3