Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

60 recolor Pack of xmsims Mesh´s

by tantchen Posted 28th Sep 2006 at 1:54 AM - Updated 30th Sep 2008 at 1:27 PM by tantchen : the links for the meshs would change

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 3:13 AM
these are amazing.
Thank you so much.
[:

If you would like to try to make Sims out of the 1313DeadEndDrive or Scooby-Doo Characters, then please contact me.
Scooby-Doo Characters Request_____//
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 3:43 AM
Wow, that looks like a lot of hard work! And it's very much appreciated I'm especially pleased to see a recolor of the short women's hair, I've been waiting for that! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 1:04 PM
wow, that must have taken loads of time and effort! great job, thanks for sharing

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 4:43 PM
wow is total gelungen - ich verstehe gar nicht wieso das gar kein featured item ist^^
Forum Resident
#6 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 8:31 PM
Holy ShootMonkey!! Someone's been busy... sheesh! Great job, though. I love the long hair the most I think. Thanks very much for all of this!

Always,
Emma
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 11:11 PM
Amazing! Thanks for your hard work!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:44 AM
WOW!! I love flora's meshes too!! This is a great massive work! WHOO!! Pin a gold star on you for offering so many flavors!! Thank you very very much!!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 5:33 AM
these are very nice - are they binned?
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 10:52 AM
ninaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *love*

Die Recolors sind super geworden!! Besonders die von den langen Haaren lieb ich jetzt schon, hab sofort meine Lieblings-Simin im Spiel damit ausgestattet
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by robindw
are they binned?

No, they aren´t binned.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 8:28 PM
These are really awesome recolors. :D

Thanks a lot . . .

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 9:35 PM
WoooooooooooooooooooooW! these are so cool it must have taken you hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big big fan!!!
Theorist
#14 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 9:15 PM
Thank you so much.