Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elf Ear Recolors Part 8 (Pixie Demonic)

by Kitiara Posted 30th Sep 2006 at 5:04 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 9:03 PM
Thank you a thousand times over. I love all her skins, but I also have become dependant upon Louis's ears for all my elven/cat people. This is much appreciated. 5 stars

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 9:14 PM
Thanks sooo much! My elven town needed these badly. ;]

I appreciate your work sooo much. I have most of your elf ear recolours. :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 9:19 PM
You are welcome

** just my 2 cents, ignore it if you wish, rant if you must, but please use the common sense one assumes you were born with **
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 10:11 PM
Danke!

By the way, I love your model. (;

Please do not take my avatar.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 2:15 AM
I have been waiting for these recolors to come out. I really love the demonic skins and I am glad that you took the time to make matching ears. Thank you! ^.^

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 4:10 AM
Same as bloodycadaver here, I just love the demonic skins and was anxiously waiting for your recolors, thanks a million!
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 7:36 PM
Great! thank you!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 11:21 AM
Thanks so much! Your recolors are the best!

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
Scholar
#10 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 4:07 AM
wow these look great but anyone else get the blue thingy for the ears since pets...srry if this is wrong place to ask
Field Researcher
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 2:19 PM
Dragon tfm, I don't know how common this is for those that have installed Pets, but we do seem to be quite a few that unfortunately get the flashing blue & lagging thing with Louis' elf ears. Now all the other accessories that I can no longer use I can live without, but Kitiara's beautiful recolours of Louis' elf ears? Oh no! T.T
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 6:57 AM
Actually, that happens with all accessories including the vampire's teeth. To fix it, just use the mirror to change appearence and it fixes it. Hopefully it will get fixed with a patch
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 4:58 AM
Nice creation! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 2:10 PM
i love ur recolour work mew mew but i have to ask... where did u get those nice horns for ur models?.... gorgouse work though mew mew
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 3:58 PM
The horns are Marvine's and you can find the mesh at

http://www.insimenator.net/showthre...8824#post128824

** just my 2 cents, ignore it if you wish, rant if you must, but please use the common sense one assumes you were born with **
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 7:49 PM
Major thanks...my fantasy realm sims really dig your work....they wouldn't have it any other way now....thanks for bringing my elves alive with proper ears....

Hello, my name is DeBRA; I'm a sims addict, I can change if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna. My alias' are MsMacDugle, Bornagainmommabear, bornagainmomma, fairyqueen1317, etc...
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 3:05 AM
I love these! I think all your accessories for enayla's skins are wonderful. Thanx for these!
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 11:12 PM
i don't know where to put requests, so would it be possible for you to make a recolor for this mesh that matches the maxis plantsim skin?
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 3:47 AM
I cant get ,ine to work
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 9:26 PM
Umm...yeah.

I clicked on the link to get the ear mesh, and got a page all in unicode-like asian text with no links, art, or anything else...

is there somewhere else to get the meshes?
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 4:30 PM
when i click the link for the ear mesh it doesn't load
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Jun 2023 at 1:26 AM
Thanks for these! They look fantastic. By the way, for anyone else looking for the mesh, this same uploader actually included it in a different download, since Louis' site is down. The mesh is a separate package, so if you don't want the ears from that set and just want the mesh, just delete the ears and keep the mesh! Link is here: https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=182500