Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wall-Adjacent-OK Food Display Shelves (Update: "Pro" version 20061001-2)

by netmicro Posted 30th Sep 2006 at 6:05 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 12:42 PM by -Maylin-

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 6:13 PM
WOW Thanks! I always hated this....it happens with lots of Maxis objects. What a useful idea!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 6:15 PM
cool! thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 6:24 PM
So... does it work without the stuff packs?

The Southfork Ranch (Available without any family drama!)

Small Family Home (Basement Flooding at no extra cost!)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 6:46 PM Last edited by netmicro : 30th Sep 2006 at 7:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by KillPres
So... does it work without the stuff packs?

It should, but I have all kinds of EPs, SPs and hacks installed; I'm not sure if SimPE only extracts the files found in OFB pack.

---------edit---------
Just have someone tested. She doesn't have either SPs and the shelves work perfectly.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 6:50 PM
Thank you for your Food Displays! I liket it! Good job! Great Idea...
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 7:14 PM
Great idea, this always bugged me too. Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 8:36 PM
This is awesome! It should be a featured download.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 8:42 PM
Great fix, many thanks.

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 8:59 PM
Nice, and to all concered, GECKO's BACK BABY! Oh, by the way, I believe this is a Featured Download. Just Fyi...

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 9:30 PM
Well, thanks for the compliments, but I myself wouldn't rate this as a featured download. It may be "featured", but it won't match the description (definition): "most talented ..."

Unless, if I can make the original shelves change according to wall alignments all automatically, without adding any additional object in the buy catalog
Forum Resident
#12 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 12:05 AM
Really a great idea to fix that! Thank you!
hexameter

"I seriously wonder why no one complains the Maxis OFB shelves being too large to fit in the corner." - I doubt that they worry about such minor effects. They even do their bug fixes after modders have done it before.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by netmicro
Unless, if I can make the original shelves change according to wall alignments all automatically, without adding any additional object in the buy catalog

Funny enough, several hours after this reply of mine, now I present the "featured" Version 2! But I *have problem* creating a mod onto the original shelf, so instead of modding it I created a new one. I sincerely hope you all favor Ver2 over Ver1!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 5:55 PM
does this come in all the colours of the OFB version?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hellraiser01
does this come in all the colours of the OFB version?

It borrows ALL (now and future) recolors of the OFB version.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 5:18 PM
This was seriously needed, thank you so much for sharing.. I personally am going for V.2 Just love this! 5 stars & thanks from me!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 3:19 AM
OH MI GOD, YES. This has been bugging me for aaages! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 7:41 PM
This is great, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:43 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 9:35 PM
Thank you