Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Panic! at the Disco

by jenfold Posted 30th Sep 2006 at 6:17 PM - Updated 30th Sep 2006 at 10:54 PM by jenfold

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 10:10 PM
I LOVE Panic! At the Disco, and you did a great job on them, Thank You so much!!!! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 10:19 PM
mmm... panic! pixel boys... thank you SO MUCH!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 10:20 PM
Awesome! I love this band! Great Job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 11:14 PM
Thank you so much now all i need is fall out boy tha band!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 12:27 AM
I really like how you did Spencer, he looks UTTERLY adorable. ^.^ I adore Panic!

Mmmmm rawr.

Me love you long time Ryan :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 2:36 AM
Default Wow!
I love Panic! At The Disco so much! Also BRENDON URIE IS SO HOT!!!!!!!! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 6:20 AM
Okay, now I am off to find a top hat for Brendon lmao. Thanks! Good job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 4:50 PM
Great job! I love Panic!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 5:01 PM
Oh
My
Jesus
ITS PANIC! AT THE DISCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _SCREAMS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!
HAHA omg this is awsome!!! I Made them to already maybe i should put mine on :O
ANYWAY I ADORE THIS great job!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The_Unloved_Girl13
Oh
My
Jesus
ITS PANIC! AT THE DISCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _SCREAMS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!
HAHA omg this is awsome!!! I Made them to already maybe i should put mine on :O
ANYWAY I ADORE THIS great job!!

You should put yours up! Then I can play my favourite game of using hacks to breed together different sims who are supposed to be the same person to see if their kids look even more like that person.

Yes I have no life.
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 6:53 AM
Oh wow... thank you! I'd been requesting this for freakin' ever! I have my own versions, but I like seeing other people's because I tend to think I do a pretty lame job with it.

Plus... the make-up is absolutely FANTASTIC! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenfold
You should put yours up! Then I can play my favourite game of using hacks to breed together different sims who are supposed to be the same person to see if their kids look even more like that person.

Yes I have no life.

LOL Ok I will Im not sure when i dont have much time but maybe soon :D
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 11:19 AM
haha, even panic at the gaybar made it into the sims world
good work, they look a lot like the real thing
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 7:49 AM Last edited by beautful love : 5th Oct 2006 at 7:55 AM. Reason: Misspell
I. Freaking. Love. You.
You rock JenFold! Now I get to play Panic! At the Disco in my game, while listening to their music on my iPod! YES! And this makes the wait untill their tour hits California just a wee bit more bearab;e. I would give you 100 starts if I could because the pixel boys look just as hot as the real thing. Oh, and if you want a really cute picture, Ashlienl, then buy the October 2006 issue of spin! Panic! At the Disco is on the front cover, in a very hot picture! (And I love Ryan, too! )
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 6:45 AM
I love them, but I can only get Ryan to work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 1:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EvaAd0re
I love them, but I can only get Ryan to work.

Sorry about that, I think it's because I packaged them with uni/nightlife clothes. I think if you download the Clean Installer from this site's home page and use it to open up and view the packages then you can install just the sim.
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jenfold
Sorry about that, I think it's because I packaged them with uni/nightlife clothes. I think if you download the Clean Installer from this site's home page and use it to open up and view the packages then you can install just the sim.

It doesn't look like it's gonna work. I tried downloading the clean installer, but I have a mac so it didn't work. Thanks, though.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 7:25 AM
Panic! At the Disco are sexy :lovestruc

Live. Love. Burn. Die.
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 7:30 AM
You did a really great job. The faces were exact.
Oh and I found Ryan's outfit somewhere...

hmm let me find the link...

Here:
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...=&languageCode=

The hat and hair don't work. But I just wanted to show you the outfit.
=D

Keep up the good work.
Yet again I love them! <3
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:33 AM
The "suitably frilly" bit made me giggle. Hehe.

Anyway, these are really great. I can't wait to hear my friends argue about who gets to marry Ryan in my game. Thanks. :D

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 12:11 AM
your pretty darn good for making celeb sims!!!

panic @ the discooooo <3 <3 <3 ^_^

do you listen to them???

its not my favorite group thats for sur...but when im in the mood for some Emo Romantisism...ill definately put a few in my playlist!!

speaking of which.... -looks threw songs! =P

DOEreoh
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DOEreoh
your pretty darn good for making celeb sims!!!

panic @ the discooooo <3 <3 <3 ^_^

do you listen to them???

its not my favorite group thats for sur...but when im in the mood for some Emo Romantisism...ill definately put a few in my playlist!!

speaking of which.... -looks threw songs! =P

1.Jenfold great job on the sims ^_^ Panic! at the Disco is my fav. band!!! i ♥ your Brendon he's adorible!! Like the real one! lol the others are good to!

2.just to let you know DOEreoh, there not an emo group they don't relly have a label of the type of band they are acording to Brendon.I'm not trying to correct you or anything, just to let you know

I ♥ P!ATD I'm listining to them right now!! ( I listen to them all the time!!)(and Fall Out Boy)
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by starlight1177
1.Jenfold great job on the sims ^_^ Panic! at the Disco is my fav. band!!! i ♥ your Brendon he's adorible!! Like the real one! lol the others are good to!

2.just to let you know DOEreoh, there not an emo group they don't relly have a label of the type of band they are acording to Brendon.I'm not trying to correct you or anything, just to let you know

I ♥ P!ATD I'm listining to them right now!! ( I listen to them all the time!!)(and Fall Out Boy)

well I personally agree with calling them an emo group. *shrug*

anyhoo great job! I dislike panic but I can still recognise skill at celebrity sim making when I see it.

Me: If you're a vampire how can you be out in the daytime?

Jack the Camera Guy: Haven't you ever heard of... SPF ONE HUNDRED?!
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 6:45 PM
Wanna be eaven better now and help me get rid of the stupid cookies text coming up all the time? Or if anyone can send me the files some other way? Cos Panic!'s cool!
Page 1 of 2