Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dirty Kitchen CAS

by funkapotimus Posted 1st Oct 2006 at 11:28 AM - Updated 30th Nov 2008 at 2:49 AM by Canoodle

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 8:57 AM
I am not very fan of CAS screen but I like this one a lot. Funny and well done, for me it is one of the best CAS I saw!
Thank you funk

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 11:44 AM
lol that's a funny CAS Screen xD
Good idea xD
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 12:25 PM
Cool CAS. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 1:40 PM
eeeeewwwww! manky, ikky, yukky!!!!

Waiting for Sims4 so I can go all Halliwell again!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 5:59 PM
I don't do custom CAS, either but this is hilarious! What a sense of humor. This would be perfect for Uni neighborhoods for those college brats.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 7:43 PM
I want the messy kids room!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 8:26 PM
This is so cool!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 10:07 PM
NICE!!! It looks just like my house. lol

Okay maybe a tad cleaner. Nice work
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 10:17 PM
lol, dude this is great, when i saw the screenshot i couldn't stop laughing. this is probably one of the coolest CAS screens i've seen. oh so delightfully disgusting

"old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, 'you're next.' they stopped after i started doing the same thing to them at funerals."
Alchemist
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 11:10 PM
Wow. I never thought of making dirty stuff CAS. It is like living in a real kitchen room in CAS. It is so cool!!!

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 11:12 PM
Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you guys like.

I admit it I was the one who stole the cookie from the cookie jar.
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 1:42 AM
Default Hillarious!
This is the funniest CAS screen I've ever seen! This just made my day =]

"Your Screams are music to my audio receptors"-General Grievous
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 3:17 AM
LOL there goes our Environment bar...!
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 9:42 PM
I love it! By thye way, are any of those objects available? I'd love to get them! I love nasty stuff for my sloppy Sims!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sandifay
I love it! By thye way, are any of those objects available? I'd love to get them! I love nasty stuff for my sloppy Sims!

Yep everything in the pic is from just the normal sims. The counters and the stove might not look like it but if you keep using them and just don't have your sims clean them then they will end up like that.

I admit it I was the one who stole the cookie from the cookie jar.
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 6:26 PM
My Sims was eaten by the flies when I entered. After a few seconds... an error message. Note: i've ben messing up with the sims 2 files...
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th May 2007 at 8:53 PM
lol, bleh.
this is nice but I'm not gonna use it.
:sick:

Being different is what makes you yourself.
Being the same makes you a clone.
Official Webbie
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 10:37 PM
this makes me shiver
xD
Field Researcher
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ciprian
My Sims was eaten by the flies when I entered. After a few seconds... an error message. Note: i've ben messing up with the sims 2 files...

For REAL? Naaaaah, really? Odd........... no but seriously, this is too funny! I laughed out loud when I saw it I agree with the other person who said they wanted a messy bedroom. That'd be funny as heck.

Good going

~*~*~*~*~Hello from the USA*~*~*~*~*
~I love my PC because my friends live in it~
~*MTS2 Best Buddy: Mishnumber1*~
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 4:25 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I don't wanna start to clean up this kitchen. Yuk!

My mom is a clean-freak. This would be the end of her! Better not let her see this!

LOL! This is so funny, though. Poor simmies who will have to clean it up though. Yuk.l
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 3:02 PM
I just downloaded now i will see, i created a hood where there is only poor sims who got dirty, grunged, trashed stuff, this CAS will be suit to them! Thanks a lot :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 11:44 PM
Works brilliantly, i love grungey dirty messes :D