Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

.:Steve Irwin & Family Tribute ~ Australia Zoo Clothing:.

by StaceyV10389 Posted 1st Oct 2006 at 11:57 AM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 8:05 AM
Thank you. I feel like I knew him. He will be missed.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 8:21 AM
I think this is very sweet of you. He was a good man and he will be missed all over the world.

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 8:55 AM
ummmm...dont mean 2 sound like a b*tch but bindi has blonde hair...but yeh he'll b hugely missed, aust zoo will live on, ive never been there even if i only like like 4hrs or so it'll just get better!

You may live for the court, but I would die for the game
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 10:02 AM
thank you
he was loved greatly and will be missed so much
it was sweet to make this!
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 10:38 AM
I Love Tht Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 1:40 PM
Thanks guys! I felt so sad when he died and I just thought that it would be nice to show my appreciation for him somehow....

I wasn't sure whether to put brown or blonde hair on Bindi because I thought that she had a sort of mixture of both .....

I went to Australia Zoo on a holiday a couple of years ago and it totally blew my mind! It's a fantastic place ....
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:13 PM
This is cool. His wife's family still lives here in my area so the grief has been overwhelming in my neck of the world as well. Thanks for doing this.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:45 PM
these look cool, thanks for sharing i'm gonna miss him too my kids have learned so much from his shows.

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:50 PM
While I'm stuck on the other side of the globe, I've felt grief over his passing as well...I'm so happy to see someone make these skins, I love them.

[SIZE=4][COLOR=Purple]Visit http://www.livejournal.com/users/shallow_sims for cool sim stories.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 5:00 PM
Aw, I love Steve Irwin. This is a really nice gesture.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 10:32 PM
Steve's passing was a great shock all over the world but especially so here in Aust. If you ever get the chance to come to Aust. make sure you put Aust. Zoo on your list of things to go and see. I have been there and had a glimpse into Steve's world and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. Although Steve was not there when we visited, we could still feel he was there. It is good to see this download on this site. Love to you all from Australia.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 1:50 AM
this is very nice great job steve was a amazing man and will surely be missed i didnt know him personally but watching his show over the years it makes you feel even more close to him and his cause. thanks for sharing.

Live life to the fullest.
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 5:02 AM
Thank you. It's the things of this nature that will ensure that Steve will always be remembered and that his family will be in our thoughts and prayers. This world is a far sadder place without him.
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 10:27 PM
I'm happy that you have made the clothes! I'm no good at clothes so I did their faces a couple weeks ago:

Steve Irwin

Terri, Bindi Sue and Bob Irwin
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by basketballchik
ummmm...dont mean 2 sound like a b*tch but bindi has blonde hair...but yeh he'll b hugely missed, aust zoo will live on, ive never been there even if i only like like 4hrs or so it'll just get better!

These are just the clothes so the actual Sim in them really doesn't matter.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 2:04 AM
I made the clothes because I couldn't make the Sims. I'm definitely going to go check out your ones! Thanks cougarmadcat.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 9:48 AM
Default Miss him
He will be missed all over the world. I'm from Denmark and in my home we could not help crying a little when we heard the badnews. I think this set is a sweet tribute.

We will miss him always
Instructor
#19 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 10:07 PM
Thanks so much for these, they're really cute and I'll definetely use them Now we need a Steve Irwin career.
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 2:56 AM
Thank you so much.Steve will be missed here in Canada.My son wants to be a Vet because of what Steve tought him.
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 4:29 AM
Aww. This is extremely sad and he will be missed. Thanks for this Download! His poor family...

Lilmissliza22 :-D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 6:37 PM
Thank-you! I'll be downloading these!
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 7:27 PM
Thank you for making this. I felt like I knew him too. Yes he will be missed and next Sunday the 21st there is a speacil on him if any1 would like to know. I don't know the time or the channel though but all I know is thats the day the speacil will be.
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 5:54 PM
Bless your heart, although not an australian I very much miss Steve's incredible smile and joie de vivre...I can only hope his family is doing well and thank you for this great tribute. I'm going to be very happy to use it on my "irwin" sims.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 12:24 AM
It's the thought that counts, mate... the thought that counts.
Page 1 of 2