Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Small Table Tanakh (By Request)

by worship4ever0227 Posted 1st Oct 2006 at 8:37 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 8:44 PM
Thank You, alot! I have happy Jewish Sims now.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones ...but whips and chains excite me"
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 8:53 PM
Wow, that was fast! Thank you so so so much. I love it. Now I feel a little more at home. Fantastic Job! My sims will love it.

Shalom
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 8:56 PM
Oh, by the way, I gave this a different GUID from the Bible, that way if you have downloaded both, one won't overwrite the other. I'm glad you like it!

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 10:08 PM
Thank you soooo much!
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 11:52 PM
Thanks. Great job.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 1:27 AM
Yay! Another lovely upload from you. It's kind of hard finding religious objects for the Sims.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 1:58 AM
Oh, if you are looking for christian content, a friend of mine is trying to put together a whole site devoted to Christian sim downloads. It is still taking baby steps, but we gotta get started somehow! In my signature click the link that says Ron's Christian Sims.

Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 3:42 AM
Great job thanks! Love it!

:cheers:

~Rav :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 3:50 AM
Thanks. I went there and it looks very nice. Really good luck with it. Starting a website is difficult, so don't worry if it takes awhile to catch on.

I just noticed you have a church pew with hymnals on here, too. Good job.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 3:54 AM
Do you think you could do a Principia Discordia? My discordian sims would really dig that!

Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 1:01 AM
Todah Rabbah for the Tan"kh!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 1:51 AM Last edited by worship4ever0227 : 3rd Oct 2006 at 2:09 AM.
Okay, to avoid any conflicts of interest, I am no longer taking requests on religious books. I will, however, accept requests for recolors of the 2 books I have already made.

On that same note, anyone is welcome to take my books and recolor them how they like changing the cover to suit which book they would like it to be.

Sorry for the inconvienence.

Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 5:03 PM
My Jewish Sims needed this. Thank you.

Life is a strange lad.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 9:30 AM
I don't know how, but when ever I place a bible on my lot the tanakh texture is used.

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 2:43 PM Last edited by worship4ever0227 : 22nd Nov 2006 at 4:19 AM.
Oh, thanks for letting me know. I will take a look at that this evening.

Thanks

EDIT:

Hmm... I cannot figure out why - they both have different GUIDs and the textures are correct. Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 4:38 AM
This is great.

Can you also do some classic novels, a Necronomicon and/or a Koran, perhaps?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Worship4Ever0227
Okay, to avoid any conflicts of interest, I am no longer taking requests on religious books. I will, however, accept requests for recolors of the 2 books I have already made.

On that same note, anyone is welcome to take my books and recolor them how they like changing the cover to suit which book they would like it to be.

Sorry for the inconvienence.

Hello,
I'm not really taking requets on these any more - but there are great tutorials out there if you would like to do this yourself. All you have to do is recolor this and you are good to go.

Instructor
#19 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 4:07 PM Last edited by CormorantEnt : 28th Feb 2007 at 4:18 PM.
Well, you learn something new everyday. I didn't know the collective Old Testament was the Tanakh. Interesting articles on Wikipedia on this subject.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Scholar
#20 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 11:15 PM
Ooh, I Like This One Too! ThankYou!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 2:32 AM
Thank you for putting in the work to make this for everyone.

Just to inform, Jewish Scripture books are always opened up as if to read right to left, even when it's in English. This Tanach is backwards. Spine should be on the right.

Since I'm not a cc creator, I'm not sure if its possible to make it the correct way, ie flip/mirror the book so the spine is on the right side instead of the usual left?