Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Perky Ponytail 4 Colours 4 Ages

by obsessisim Posted 2nd Oct 2006 at 4:18 AM - Updated 2nd Oct 2006 at 5:13 PM by obsessisim

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 5:42 AM
The hair has moviment?
Alchemist
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 7:14 AM
Very pretty hairdo!!!

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 8:03 AM
It looks great, thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 4:07 PM
id the "tempaf....." file important cuz it wont let me extract it
nice hair tho

I am a Nobody, Nobody is perfect so therefore i am perfect! Lmao ^_^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 4:34 PM Last edited by Licorice_Echidna : 2nd Oct 2006 at 4:41 PM.
Great job!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 5:03 PM Last edited by obsessisim : 2nd Oct 2006 at 5:10 PM.
Default That would be the brunette texture
Quote: Originally posted by LilSimmyChala
id the "tempaf....." file important cuz it wont let me extract it
nice hair tho

That is the bodyshop texture exported then imported to build the package. If you can't extract it, then just ignore it. Please let me know if you have any other problems. Are you using the Q-express to download and install this?

Thanks for the comments folks. Yes the ponytail does have some movement, not as much as I would like, but it is animated.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 3:23 AM
I was wondering if i could possible recolor this?? Please reply with a yes or no in my mail. Im awaiting your response