Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vincent Valentine, Final Fantasy Advent Children

by NessyOriginal Posted 5th Oct 2006 at 5:35 PM - Updated 23rd May 2007 at 12:36 PM by NessyOriginal

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 6:33 AM
Oh. my. God.

Nessy, he is gorgeous! You did an amazing job like always! ^_^
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 7:00 AM
OMG He's even better than the preview, I though the preview was excellent but after seeing the final version it's super-mega-excellent :D
I won't say thanks until I see at least a preview of the next character.... Just kiddin :D
THANKS A LOT!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 4:21 AM
Amazing! Thank You!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 4:35 AM
He's GREAT!!!! Downloading him right now!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 4:46 AM
Thanks so much by the coments!!!

I'm so happy that he likes you, and overall that I finally see upload here.

See you

the nexts ( male: barret , rufus and turks) ( female: yuffie, aeris) and shalua between this uploads
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:01 AM
*drools on herself*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:07 AM
Whoa! this is too cool. =D
Thanks again Nessy!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:56 AM
Wow, I like him

And Yuffie is coming up? My favorite FF7 girl! Will she be in her Dirge of Cerberus outfit or her Advent Children?
Instructor
#10 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 7:08 AM
Again Great job, Thank you

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Field Researcher
#11 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:16 AM
You did it again Nessy *___*! He is wonderful :lovestruc!

(Ps: You won't give up saying that your clothes aren't good, won't you ?)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:34 AM
thanks by the coments!

Yunafied Yes I'll do Yuffie, I was thinking with advent children outfit, I try to see the cerberus outfit If I can do something I try to do both.

Katsuya my clothes haven't level, there are another people have specials programs or know working in Simpe, and then can do spectacular clothes, I'm only have a photo program, and I try to do the best that I can do. And the clothes of vincent are a exemple.

thanks

See you
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 11:05 AM
Cool! I could use Barrett , Shalua and Yuffie in my game! Are you planning to do Shelke as well?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 11:15 AM
Yessss Shelke too! I don't forget her

I'm working in some females from game to the same time. And yes don't worry Shelke I'll do too. I try to upload the most soon that I can do it.

See you
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 11:44 AM
Wow!
I am impressed ^___^
Vinnie!
I can't wait to see more =)
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:16 PM
OH! MY! GOD! *dies right now*
I can't get my eyes off of him *____*
He's amazing! <3
Thanks a lot! ^-^
(can't wait for a new version of reno for my game ^O^)
^__^v

Scream at me again, if you like ~ Throw your hate at me with all your might ~ Hit me 'cause I'm strange, hit me!
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 1:52 PM
Thank you Nessy!!!! Your Vincent looks great, I love it!!!
Instructor
#18 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 2:23 PM
Dear lord I had to do a double take when I first signed in and started to look at what all was posted last night...then I see Vincent. I knew the clothing right away.

It's just his skin... Well I suppose I've spent more than my fair share *gwaking* at the poor pixel man. But to me (in my own sick twisted SquareEnix world sorta way) he is very pale. Ah, but now that I think of it, he did look rather tan once he walked out towards the end of Dirge with Shelke (spelling? Gah, her name is annoying anyways) But I guess I'm just being to critical...forgive me? You have captured him like no other before you and for that you deserve well more than praise and 5 stars.

Ahh, who to take on next eh? Mmm, I would love to see the presidents son (oops, I meant President Rufus Shinra ) Not to mention, I haven't come across anything that remotely looks like Tseng. I figured Rude would be easy enough to make since he is the only one in the game that is bald Hmm. Well, once you've completed the tasks of them, I wonder if you'll be taking on any more requests.... say...Dirge? Shalua and the others would fit perfectly with the sims you've created thus far but I'm getting way too far ahead of myself.

Thank you once again, from the bottom of this die hard Mr.V/Mrs.Tifa V (lol) fan, you've done an overwhelming job. :lovestruc

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Scholar
#19 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 4:34 PM
If I had 5 thumbs, they would all be held up.....you've done an excellent job on Vincent. Thank you very much for sharing such a hunk!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 4:53 PM
THanks by the coments!!!!! I'm so happy to read them

Wow! tincent this is a coment very worked!!!

I accept all critical coments because this teach me to do better , yes his skin is more pale, but, when in diferents screens of the film ( where is in the city Midgar or Sierra nave) he has another colour. But for this don't worry, every skin pale from Enayla work him equally, I'll try to show pics with them.

Of course I'm working in Shalua, I have preview but I use her in the game and is better that the pics, I try to show something here:

Preview of Shalua:

Equally that all anothers of my sims this isn't the final result, every sim has a evolution, I only upload when I can do more at moment on it.

See you
Instructor
#21 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 6:45 PM
I've said it before, and I'm saying it again-- not a Vincent fangirl.
That said...
OMGOHEMGEEOHMYGOD! *spazz*
*ahem*
Well done!

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 7:51 PM
Thanks so much by the coment!

I show the vincent with anothers skins, and I show the link of them, there are so much skins pale that go well with him, I think, overall enayla's skins.

See you
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 9:39 PM
Default I love it
It's very beautiful, I love Vincent and I love pretty much all your work Nessy ^_^
Instructor
#24 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NessyOriginal
Wow! tincent this is a coment very worked!!!

I accept all critical coments because this teach me to do better , yes his skin is more pale, but, when in diferents screens of the film ( where is in the city Midgar or Sierra nave) he has another colour. But for this don't worry, every skin pale from Enayla work him equally, I'll try to show pics with them.

Of course I'm working in Shalua, I have preview but I use her in the game and is better that the pics, I try to show something here

Equally that all anothers of my sims this isn't the final result, every sim has a evolution, I only upload when I can do more at moment on it.

See you

That I must say is by far one of the best looking sim skins ever converted from SE to EA. I sure hope when you do finish w/the tweaks and such, you will be so kind to upload her with the lovely hair. In any case, you shouldn't worry much about the skin. Like you've stated, in parts of the game/AC/ and in Dirge, he tend to have various shades of skin. I think I'll be able to work around that lil tid bit and then some....or rather I'll leave that up for Tifa Lol, take care and keep going I'd love to see what you come up with next.

Take Care

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 12:58 AM
Lovly Vincent, but who is the girl you are making? she is cute

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Page 1 of 3