Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New mesh for men’s maternity

by jubelbelly Posted 6th Oct 2006 at 9:33 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 10:05 PM
These are awesome! It's about time we started thinking about the guys.
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 8:12 PM
Lovely! Can't wait to see more of your work!

You live in the real world. I live in a world of vampires and werewolves; were things go bump in the night. And you know what? I like it! My mom wanted a princess, she got me instead. When you here a wolf howl to the moon you shudder in fear, I howl back.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 3:14 AM
How wonderful. The Sims really do need more man-maternity clothes...
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 7:07 AM Last edited by daedreem : 7th Feb 2007 at 10:34 AM.
Hi JubelBelly...
Thanks for this!
Before I download this... Do you allow recolors?
I want to make my own maternity clothing.. but can't mesh.. but want to share my stuff.
So.. I'd love to have this but I don't want to install it if I can't recolor it so I don't forget I cant.

Thanks one way or another!

Edit..
I just saw that you allow recolors..
I'll let you know if I make any!

Thanks!

"Born to WooHoo" T-shirts and items.
My other designs. Feel free to request new ones!
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:23 PM
The links you have to the "wear any outfit" meshes no longer work. I think they might have been removed. Nice idea though
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 7:50 PM
Thanks for these and so you know my computer is having trouble with the green one for some reason but all the others work again thanks so much and the problem is only with the downloading so far.