Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Hi-Res Bodyshape Teen A & C Top Separates Pre-Release Set

by Warlokk Posted 7th Oct 2006 at 5:48 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 7:06 PM
Thanks! Very happy to see some more variety for the teens. Looking forward to the whole set. I love your stuff.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 7:22 PM
As usual....
As always...¡EXCELLENT!!!

I love your creations, Master

Thank you so much for sharing
Fabiana
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 10:20 PM
WOOT! I'm sooo excited! How did I miss this???? I've only been to the tower DAILY waiting for some new meshes... This is so very exciting, I wish I had seen this before I did that massive bodyshop thing that I knew would need redoing once you released more messhes....(My stuff really is all hacked and Frankensteinish.)

Ok, enough ranting. WELCOME BACK WARLOKK!!!! I'm glad you found your way home again!!!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 12:42 AM
Hehe well you only missed it by a day... :D

Thanks, it's nice to be making stuff again... things will be a little slow until the new tower is finished, but I'll see what I can come up with for everyone...

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 12:04 AM
Thanx alot for this awsome upload, Warlokk!!
You ROCK!!
:D

**No Requests**
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 12:47 PM
Well, I'll be the first one to comment since 3 years and 7 days ago! Warlokk, these are AMAZING! You're amazing at making bodyshapes.

:P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 1:17 PM
idiot !!!!