Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nina Williams

by walkman44 Posted 8th Oct 2006 at 2:23 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 11:51 AM
Wow, Nina has always been my favourite Tekken character, ever since Tekken 2 on the PS1. Thanks!

"Airs and social graces, elocution so divine,
I'll stick to my needle, and my favourite waste of time,
Both spineless and sublime."
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 3:27 PM
Nina is one of the hottest female characters of the Tekken series of course along with her sister : the femme fatale know as "Anna Williams" *ROARRRR* :D
huh...do u take requests? can you make Brian, Kazuya, and Heiyachi using the bodybuilder mesh by Marvine and Beosboxboy? I know a lot of people here would love having them in their neighbour OH!! and Anna of course!!
thanks a lot! *cheers!!*:D
Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 8:48 PM
Great job! I don't know who she is or any of the Tekken series :blush: but I do know she looks very similar to her counterpart, which is a good thing. She's beautiful. Thanks!
Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 11:07 PM
Thanks for the comments. Chrisangelo2k7, I could probably make Brian and Anna, but I don't know about Kazuya and Hiehachi. Their hair is so wierd and I haven't been able to find a mesh quite like theirs.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 5:36 AM
great job
where do you get the mesh? which page is it???

Remember, the force will be with you, always...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 11:02 PM
I think it is on the last page of the hair section.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 7:04 PM
Default request
Quote: Originally posted by walkman44
Thanks for the comments. Chrisangelo2k7, I could probably make Brian and Anna, but I don't know about Kazuya and Hiehachi. Their hair is so wierd and I haven't been able to find a mesh quite like theirs.
could you make xioyou for me i like her alot so i was gonna ask you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 8:21 PM
I'm kind of busy right now, so I don't think I will be able to make her or the others I said I could earlier. Sorry.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 2:24 PM
Really cool man. Keep it up. I reckon you should make her purple camo outfit.