Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Infiniti Modern (Furnished or Unfurnished)

by Sims2Lvr005 Posted 10th Oct 2006 at 2:35 AM - Updated 11th Nov 2007 at 5:00 PM by Sims2Lvr005

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 8:33 AM
Nice modern lot, i like it
thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 9:43 PM
OH MY ******* GOD! THIS IS AMAZING! i have been looking for something like this FOREVER thanks so much for sharing! and whats even better is that you furnished it and it was able to download! thanks sooo much!

Even though the gods are crazy. Even though the stars are blind. If you show me real love baby. I'll show you mine .I can make you nice and naughty. Be the devil and angel too. Got a heart and soul and body. Let's see what this love can do. Baby i'm perfect for you-Paris Hilton
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 8:59 PM
Thank you for such nice compliments. I worked very hard on this lot, so I'm happy to see people appreciate my work. Thank you again!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 9:14 PM
Has this been tested with pets? I downloaded it but a lot of the items came up blue and flashing.

To dream... is to believe.
To love... is to hope
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 1:12 AM
No, it hasn't been tested with Pets, I put it on a while back, before Pets that is, so I would recommend redownloading it. In the meantime, I'll see if there is anything peculiar with the lot this weekend.
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 3:21 AM
Alright... I'll see if redownloading it helps... if it doesn't though I'll come back to let you know. Thanks so much for being willing to check and see if it works on Pets. The house is really beautiful and I really would like a chance to play with it. Thanks again!

To dream... is to believe.
To love... is to hope
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:07 PM
Wow! this looks so great! thanks for sharing such an awesome Lot
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 1:30 PM
I downloaded this house and I changed a bit of it and I must really say how much I enjoy this lot!! Thanks a lot, this is awesome!! :D

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAqualyne
Alright... I'll see if redownloading it helps... if it doesn't though I'll come back to let you know. Thanks so much for being willing to check and see if it works on Pets. The house is really beautiful and I really would like a chance to play with it. Thanks again!

Sorry, that it's been so long since I responded.

I've found no problems with it on my game. Again my only suggestion would be to delete the previous download of it, then redownload it. I hope this works for you. :D

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.