Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Warrior series - Rivald & Rhiana

by alexasrosa Posted 10th Oct 2006 at 12:25 PM - Updated 11th Oct 2006 at 9:41 AM by alexasrosa

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 11:39 PM
Wow, these are really good! I wish the best for your son, and I hope that we can all fight against cancer to finally end it soon.
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 5:38 AM
Alex - These are gorgeously detailed textures; you have done amazing work and I am honoured that you would make such great textures for the meshes by Marvine & me.

I hope all gets better with your son. I know how difficult it is for you and your child; I keep you both constantly in my heart and my prayers *hugs*

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 5:32 AM
These are beautiful. My prayers are with your son and your family. The symbolism of this work is very special to me because someone in my family also had cancer. Thanks so much. May your warrior win this and all his other battles in life.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 7:01 PM
I LOVE them (and have also checked + downloaded those at InSimenator) and think it's a great idea!! More sims for my Norse Mythology/Viking neighborhood!!!

My very best wishes, hopes and prayers for your family + many hugs
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 7:09 PM
I LOVE them (and have also checked + downloaded those at InSimenator)
(More sims for my Norse Mythology/Viking neighborhood!!!)

I think it's good for you to use your fight creatively, using your experience with this destructive illness to make something, create something, share something; that make Simmers happy Hopefully will our gratitude and cheers give you something back too ..

My very best wishes, hopes and prayers for your family + many hugs
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 12:59 PM
Beautiful work! All my love to you and your family!

Awesims: My Sims blog with downloads, stories and more.