Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Live Camera Fix V1.0 Watch the sky!!

by CaptFalcon007 Posted 13th Oct 2006 at 6:03 AM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:08 AM
Perfect for all those new shots and ceiling view..

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:16 AM
sims don't have ceilings

great mod

"Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day - accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day." - Don Vito Corleone [Godfather]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ŧoxication
sims don't have ceilings

great mod

Dude i gave a link for a mod wich enables ceilings

FALCON
Wanna see In-game Upskirts/Sky? use my live camera mod TS2 click here (Working Again)
Wanna zoom out and in very far or close in CAS mode? TS2 Click HERE!
Inventor
#5 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 7:29 AM
I already have this from before the move to sexy sims...it is fantastic and a huge asset to me in terms of photo taking for creations and stories! Thank you so much !xxxxx
Scholar
#6 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 10:32 AM
What is the difference between this one and Delphy's one ?

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 12:01 PM
can you see whole neighbourhood with this? i currantly have one where you can see whole neighbourhood as well but not very good in live mode.
great work and thanks donna.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:00 PM
Awesome job. Really useful for moviemakers.

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 7:01 PM
TY to sharing your hard work

|©º¨¨º©°•.¸ .•°¿Annette¿°•. ๑¨¨.•°©º°¨¨°º©|
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pixelhate
What is the difference between this one and Delphy's one ?

I didn't know Delphy had one but thanks I'll try it. I know what it's like to have to restart the game several times just to get some bugs out. ^^

Also, thanks for the link to the Ceiling view too, you rock dude! ^^
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 11:15 AM
Default good work!
I think it's really cool when i first seen it in sexysims but i never knew how to get it to work, i got it working now but i think it moves a bit slow when it is in the normal view and it makes my game go really laggy, i'm keeping the file tho.

Good work anyway!

Your Mother... 'Nuff Said...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by phantomgremlock
I didn't know Delphy had one but thanks I'll try it. I know what it's like to have to restart the game several times just to get some bugs out. ^^

Also, thanks for the link to the Ceiling view too, you rock dude! ^^

Well Delphy camera was pretty good, i used that before, but i wasnt able to move to extreme close ups and also being able to move far away, something i got here was the addition to be able that when i zoom in a lot be able to see up

FALCON
Wanna see In-game Upskirts/Sky? use my live camera mod TS2 click here (Working Again)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by phatman58
I think it's really cool when i first seen it in sexysims but i never knew how to get it to work, i got it working now but i think it moves a bit slow when it is in the normal view and it makes my game go really laggy, i'm keeping the file tho.

Good work anyway!

it moves slow only when you are at the closer zoom, because of logical reason, why would you like to move fast when you want to see details, is like if you get you head way tooo close to any surface to see the details on it you will move slowly so you can process it, instead of moving fast because you wouldnt be able to see the details and you will get dizzy real fast,

So to solve this just use a middle zoom, you can get the camera hit the floor with it, and if you want to view up, zoom in. to get normal, zoom out

FALCON
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 8:44 PM
Is this compatable with all the new EPs and add-ons?
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chinita
Is this compatable with all the new EPs and add-ons?

it should be cuz i have all ep's but take caution with the stuff packs cuz i can't get mines to install

Your Mother... 'Nuff Said...
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 7:45 AM
Is it compatible with Pets EP?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 7:07 PM
I was wondering where the old upload went... Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 1:56 AM
I downloaded where it is suppose to be, and it's not working .
Does it also work with TAB?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 12:30 AM
Great job! This is a Sims 2 movie maker's dream.

Look everyone. A signature. <3
Field Researcher
#20 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 10:56 AM
Well, just wanted to add my 2 cents. I really like how this sounds and would like it in my game. Just wondering though if it's compatible with Pets? Thanks in advance for any help with this question.
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 4:29 PM
thank so much for these, it really cool
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 4:48 AM
No longer can I play my game without your camera... Thank you soooo much for making and uploading it!

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 1:31 PM
Place in "My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Cameras" WITH THE NAME "LiveCamera" AND ALSO BACK UP THE ONE YOU HAVE!!

Did this but I can't get it to work. The cameras folder is all text documents. Is this right? Does your file replace the default one? I had this before my computer dumped on me but I don't remember what I did to get it to work...
Field Researcher
#24 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 9:15 AM
Wow I love this, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 12:26 AM
Just To Let u Know This Mod is Giving My Game serious Greiff after installing Seasons, It may need Updating.

Please If u Have This Expansion Pack Try It.

Cheers

Megarive
Page 1 of 2