Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Natural recolors of xmsims hair

by tantchen Posted 13th Oct 2006 at 11:11 PM - Updated 30th Sep 2008 at 1:14 PM by tantchen : the link for the mesh would change

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 1:10 AM
Cool. Thanks for uploading! ^^

You're awesome, by the way.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 1:36 AM
Wow. Awesome job, Tantchen. You rock.

The fairy told Billy "No." Billy then discovered the fairy's head was squishy, like a grape.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 2:07 AM
I love this mesh and was thrilled to find so many great recolours in one place. But the best part is the way you split them up into groups and put the filenames with the pictures. I can't thank you enough for that! You made picking from 80 files so easy!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 3:54 AM
I love you! I especially like the black headbands with the silver trim! Fantastic!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 9:38 AM
Brilliant! I have downloaded them all. You are very talented. Keep it going!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 1:33 PM
I didn't download them but they look awesome I especially like the black-silver ones, I think I'll download them when I have some time to pick the best ones out ^^
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 6:50 PM
I loved this mesh when I first saw it at xmsims but you have made it even better with these recolors. Thanks so much!

I can quit dowloading coustom content anytime I want, I just don't want to...and no I do not have a problem.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 12:28 AM
Woooahhhh wooohooo these are fabulous. I thought the #2 batches were great!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:11 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 7:14 AM
Wow, just found this, and it is AWESOME. I love headbands, they're so cute.
Thanks for sharing, this looks like a lot of hard work.
Inventor
#12 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 8:06 PM