Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Villas Galore!-3 Luxurious Villas in 3 Completly Different Styles

by Archnerd Posted 14th Oct 2006 at 6:47 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2008 at 3:34 AM by General Oohoh

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 9:07 AM
What a wonderful present General! Absolutely gorgeous homes, all of them. Thank you very much

Retired from Simming
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 9:09 AM
Really great general!
Awesome job general !
Congratulations general !
general

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 9:43 AM
Totally lovely homes cant wait to move some new sims into them thanks u so much....

In The Dead Of Night When U Dream Im Waiting There In The Shadows For My chance To Love You.
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 10:31 AM
Great job, Thank you

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
#6 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 12:07 PM
Superb wow amazing homes, it deserves the feature :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Instructor
#7 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 12:39 PM
Wow! They are adorable! Thanks so much!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Alchemist
#8 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 12:45 PM
Impressive project and great result, thank you General.
Developing three themes starting from the same house plan base is a great idea.
As always I admire how you use colors, but also all the details inside and the outside decorations, they are perfect. Kiss and ciao.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 2:09 PM
Thank yall so much, it really does mean alot. I want ot thank the whole MTS2 family! And thank you nengi for making a collage of my pics! I'm so excited I'm not sure what to type! So later I'll make a little few personal thanks in my journal. Thank you once again! :D

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 2:24 PM
I do have OFB but don't have NL... What will happen if I download??
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Paolo123
I do have OFB but don't have NL... What will happen if I download??

Unfortuanatly it's not possible to download something if it requires an expansion you don't have. Sorry, I know what it's like to want to download something but you can't because you don't have an expansion. I don't have University.

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 5:37 PM
Wow! I got all 3 but I think my fav is the Queen Anne! Theyre absolutley gorgeous homes! Such details. Thanks bunches for sharing these with us. I would love to have more of your homes in the future.!
Scholar
#13 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 5:56 PM
i like the coventry! than you so much! posh homes for my posh sims!
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by General Oohoh
Unfortuanatly it's not possible to download something if it requires an expansion you don't have. Sorry, I know what it's like to want to download something but you can't because you don't have an expansion. I don't have University.

I downloaded anyway And it worked! Except for missing a couple of things, like the dinnertable and floortiles, it works fine! I love it!
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Paolo123
I downloaded anyway And it worked! Except for missing a couple of things, like the dinnertable and floortiles, it works fine! I love it!

Really! Then maybe there's hope for me, too!

Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 7:22 PM
I really like the style of each of these homes. Thank you very much. Perfect size for my university sims!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 7:32 PM
waaaauuuuw *blinking eyes*
this piece is some stunning work five stars *****

http://paradox-symphony.deviantart.com

If you like my creations then please rate and comment. I love feedback :D
Scholar
#18 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 11:03 PM
All these are beautiful, I really like your landscaping, Thanks! for sharing them with us.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 12:24 AM
All 3 are absolutely gorgeous! Excellent work, thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Instructor
#20 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 12:36 AM
This is a lovely gift, and as a member of MTS2 I THANK YOU. All 3 are superb, you are an artist of great talent. I was really happy that Paolo had success with this download and maybe more should give it a go, especially if the only thing missing is a table!! THANKYOU once again. Oh I almost forgot...........Congratulations on being featured, I salute you General.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 4:24 AM
Aww, such cute and lovely houses! I really like front and back yards and interior/exterior design of all three houses. Thank you! ^.^

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 3:25 PM
OHHH!! They're gorgeus General!!! Especially The Queen Anne... Thank u very very much!
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 8:19 PM
Wow!!! Really great work Theyre all faboulous!! My favorite is the Coventry. I really like the autumn theme.
Keep up the good work and congrats to your anniversary.

Thank you very much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 8:36 PM
This is such an awesome house!! Too bad I can't download it, I only have university. :[

Chicken Scratch
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 9:00 PM
Beautiful works. I downloaded the Chateau (my favorite). However, my game went really wacky... perhaps it's because I have so many downloaded things. I was going to retry it after running everything in the clean installer. Hopefully, it'll work then. *crosses fingers* I hope it does.
Page 1 of 2