Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stretchy Bandaids :: All Ages

by Kizzmon Posted 14th Oct 2006 at 11:46 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2006 at 1:05 AM by Kizzmon : a LITTLE spelling error...

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 2:07 AM
Actually, the proper name in English is "bandages". "Band-aid" is the brand name of a company. "Bandage" is the more general term. Everyone says bandaid in day to day language, though. Kind of like one would say "Q-tip" instead of "cotton swab". Anyway, thanks for the bandaids, these'll be great for my sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wishy-washy
Actually, the proper name in English is "bandages". "Band-aid" is the brand name of a company. "Bandage" is the more general term. Everyone says bandaid in day to day language, though. Kind of like one would say "Q-tip" instead of "cotton swab". Anyway, thanks for the bandaids, these'll be great for my sims.

lol. Awesome. My friend said it's bandaid and all the American's would think I'm an idiot for calling it bandage... then again, my friend is Finnish too.

But yeah, they can be bandaids now. You're welcome!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 2:57 AM
Wow! These are really cool. You did a fantastic job on these. 5 stars!

Now I'll have something to put on all my little sim kids that get beat up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by purplefrenchfry
Wow! These are really cool. You did a fantastic job on these. 5 stars!

Now I'll have something to put on all my little sim kids that get beat up.

Well, of course!
Scholar
#6 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 4:34 AM
These look great. Where I live, they are band-aids. But coke is also the name for any brand of soda, lol! These would be cute as part of an outfit- on a child's knee or elbow, as well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cee
These look great. Where I live, they are band-aids. But coke is also the name for any brand of soda, lol! These would be cute as part of an outfit- on a child's knee or elbow, as well.

Not a bad idea.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 10:05 AM
well what can i say GREAT now my sim kids cant complain when they get a visit to the hospital lol

In The Dead Of Night When U Dream Im Waiting There In The Shadows For My chance To Love You.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wishy-washy

Well in Northern ireland there knowen as Plasters lol

In The Dead Of Night When U Dream Im Waiting There In The Shadows For My chance To Love You.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 2:52 PM
super idea!!

RedDragon
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 4:05 PM
Thanks! I like these.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 4:35 AM
Very neat!Thank You .
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 1:06 PM
is it possible to use them as separes?because I'm looking for a cheek a plaster but I don't seem to find one...