Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Window Frames For Numenor's WallWindow

by Tiggy027 Posted 15th Oct 2006 at 1:18 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 1:30 PM
Awesome!! Can't wait to try them!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 1:54 PM
Thanks Tiggy- these are a great addition to Numenor's set. Glad you uploaded them here as well!
Instructor
#4 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 3:11 PM
Thank you, very, very much! I could really use this :D

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Scholar
#5 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 5:48 PM
Oh!!! Welcome back Tiggy! I am playing with your frames for several days on a modern lot.Your frames work GREAT and it was so sad for people who couldn't download them.You're a sweetheart for uploading them again....

And,of course,if your fabulous other objects were again available it would be a wonderful day for the whole community of addicted simmers and we would celebrate....
A HUGE THANK YOU !
Scholar
#6 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mehrlicht
Oh!!! Welcome back Tiggy! I am playing with your frames for several days on a modern lot.Your frames work GREAT and it was so sad for people who couldn't download them.You're a sweetheart for uploading them again....

And,of course,if your fabulous other objects were again available it would be a wonderful day for the whole community of addicted simmers and we would celebrate....
A HUGE THANK YOU !

All Tiggy's stuff from Modern Sim Objects can be found on the Simbella website.

I already have these frames and they're great, thanks for uploading them here too. :lovestruc
The ModFather
retired moderator
#7 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 8:20 PM
Thanks Tiggy to have reposted your frames here! Too many people have asked me about these historical creations, and I'm glad you complied with my request (yes, I know who I am ) to make them easily available to all the WallWindows users.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 9:07 PM Last edited by Yoyo-sama : 15th Oct 2006 at 9:14 PM.
What a marvellous idea!!!
I love the windows, they're so beautiful for modern buildings and the light flushed living rooms I like so much, and with these new frames they'll even look so much better and there's so much more possibilities ^^
Thanks so much!!!
Scholar
#9 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 9:35 PM
Thank you Jonesi for the info.I personally already have Tiggy's wonderful objects because I was very early busy with treasure hunting for the sims....But so many fellows were frustrated because of the closed "Modern Sims Objects" site.And Tiggy's creations were so greatly appreciated.
Thank you Numenor for persuading Tiggy to reupload!
And,of course,Thank you Tiggy!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#10 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 10:53 AM
Thank you to post it here as your site is dead sorry
it is very useful collection!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 5:40 PM
I've been using your great frames since ever, and I'm glad you decided to post them here. Now we can refer to this thread to give you the proper credits. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 10:45 AM
Wee thanks so much for making these! There wondrfull.

If you are insane, but still sane enough to know it, are you insane or sane?

Find all my creations here
Instructor
#13 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 12:39 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for the
window frames. It's so nice of you to
share your creations! Keep up the good
work! from *Pickles*

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 7:59 PM
Do these work on diagonals?
Lab Assistant