Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charcoal Denim Skirt with black leggings (Maternity)

by Foxybaby Posted 16th Oct 2006 at 12:24 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 11:26 AM
awwwww can't believe noone has commented on this! i love this outfit hope u make more!:D

"In three words I can explain what I've learned about life, it goes on."

I am also xxkatxx
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 11:36 PM
Yeah I hope you make more too, you ROCK FOXYBABY!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 12:54 PM Last edited by Nan : 20th Nov 2006 at 1:06 PM.
Beautiful stuff, indeed.

But the "Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit" hack is not available at the moment. Does someone have any idea why ?

It can't be a problem with Pets, as all the hacks for all version disappeared. Plus, the OFB vertion worked fine in my game with Pets.

EDITATION : I've found out : squinge's stuff, including this hack, is now available at InSIMenator.net, here .
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 8:30 AM
Will this outfit work with the Boolprop cheat thing or do you HAVE to use the hack?

"When he gives he takes and it makes us stronger."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LauraPwnsU
Will this outfit work with the Boolprop cheat thing or do you HAVE to use the hack?

I've never tried it with boolprop but I fully recommend Squinge's hack.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 1:34 PM
THe out fit is cute, very adorable, espesally scince I'm just now getting into the leggings thing, but I was wondering where did you get the crib in the background?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purpledeamon13
THe out fit is cute, very adorable, espesally scince I'm just now getting into the leggings thing, but I was wondering where did you get the crib in the background?

Its from WDS sorry, its pay
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 1:21 PM
I love this whole outfit right up to the shoes. What happened to them?

Otherwise it's fantastic as usual!

Living high contrast
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by floopyboo
I love this whole outfit right up to the shoes. What happened to them?

Otherwise it's fantastic as usual!

Hmm, I see what you mean-i was still getting to grips with alpha's at the time of making this. I'll have a look at it.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LauraPwnsU

I find it very easy to use the boolprop cheat because the hacks always screw up my computer.... just spawn the clothing tester and click force red dress and it puts you everyday wear onto you sim... pregnant or not... so just set you everyday outfit to this outfit and it will apear... no hacks required ... oh yeh and this outfit is great!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 8:18 PM
This outfit is AMAZING!
However, I don't like hacks either... I have used the boolprop cheat before, but I don't remember what it is.
Like what do I type?
Isn't it something like "boolprop tester enabled" or something? HAHA!
Can someone please tell me ASAP.. I really want to use this outfit. ^_^;

I was a small time creator for TS2.
Just not talented enough yet to create for TS3 or TS4...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 8:35 PM
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

As above-however-i still recommend Squinge's hack-Although I believe he has left the community & taken his work down. I'm sure some kind member will e-mail you the hack :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 8:44 PM
I have a question,
#1, where do you get avatars for your profile that work?
#2, is there someone who can make a sim me? im not good with creating stuff so if anyone wants something to do i can send a pic
thanks!

and i like the outfit, very cute!
=]
Field Researcher
#15 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 8:59 PM Last edited by XxSimsrulexX : 8th Dec 2007 at 9:10 PM.
SQUINGES HACKS ARE NOW HERE!: http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/ and here: http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/pregnancywear/
for the preg wear anything. Squinge has sadly retired so everyone make the most of his hacks! Thanks for this cute outfit

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 9:13 PM
oh and every one (sorry for all the posts!) if you open notepad and type in a sims 2 cheat you hate typing in but you love using it (boolprop testingcheatsenabled true isnt recommended but i use it anyway lol) then save it to --- documents/ea games/sims2/config it will be on all the time! :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XxSimsrulexX
SQUINGES HACKS ARE NOW HERE!: http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/ and here: http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/pregnancywear/
for the preg wear anything. Squinge has sadly retired so everyone make the most of his hacks! Thanks for this cute outfit

Thanks for that, i wasn't sure if I was allowed to mention the grqaveyard!

Quote: Originally posted by moony1673I
have a question,
#1, where do you get avatars for your profile that work?
#2, is there someone who can make a sim me? im not good with creating stuff so if anyone wants something to do i can send a pic
thanks!

Hi there,
#1- Any pic you choose for an avatar will work as long as you follow the sizing rule (The maximum size of your custom image is 90 by 90 pixels or 30.0 KB (whichever is smaller).)
#2-The best place for this question would be in a request thread, as people who make full sims would see it, rather than just people in these threads how come to download items.

Hope that helps.
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Foxybaby
I've never tried it with boolprop but I fully recommend Squinge's hack.

how do u use it it's not available? i clicked on the link but it says their is no thread or sumthing. can u give me the website wer it is. How did u get it? i realy need it plz
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 3:15 PM
SO CUTE!!!!! i cant wait to try it in my game.