Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chic Sleek Shoulderlength Bob

by obsessisim Posted 16th Oct 2006 at 8:35 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2006 at 5:46 PM by obsessisim

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 8:54 PM
Preddy haaaair. o_o
Forum Resident
#3 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 8:58 PM
Very pretty Thanks! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 11:49 PM
Yay! thats my hair!, no really! i got my waist long hair cut off 2 months ago and that is exactly how i got it styled! and im blonde thanks very much- it looks realy cool!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 11:54 PM
Very good, reminds me of one of the hair styles a young Glynis Barber (Jane/Blake's 7/Dempsey & Makepeace etc) once had! - {Downloads} - nice mesh!, thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 12:29 AM
Thanks everyone. Goth Girl, that's exactly what I did a couple of years ago. I was really pleased with the way this mesh turned out, it's one of favorite do's and looks good on pretty well anybody.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 7:44 AM
Thanks for this hair, I really like it. I am obsessed with downloading different hair for my many sims, this looks great!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ghogin
Thanks for this hair, I really like it. I am obsessed with downloading different hair for my many sims, this looks great!

Thank you, that's very kind of you and I have been obsessed with learning how to mesh different hairstyles every since the game first came out. Please feel free to check out my other hairstyles on the site. (she says, shamelessly self-promoting. )

Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:12 PM
What face did you use for those pics? Is that just a standard one?
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:44 PM
I think so, it's one of my in-game sims but I didn't do any facial modifying.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 7:57 AM
Very nice! Except that when I first saw it it looked exactly like the standard Maxis 'long' hair, but now I see that it's different. Very good!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 5:20 PM
Default Yes the front is the same length
Quote: Originally posted by sarah9cat
Very nice! Except that when I first saw it it looked exactly like the standard Maxis 'long' hair, but now I see that it's different. Very good!

Thank you. It's meant to be simple and chic, angled across the collarbone. I actually started out with the standard long hair mesh and went from there. Then I did some recolouring. I like having as much variety as possible for my sim's hair. They get bored easily.

Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 9:21 AM
I like this hair, should go good with my Sim wife.
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 5:38 PM
Thank you, I'm happy you like it and I appreciate your kind comments.

Mad Poster
#15 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 10:02 PM
This beautifully simple hair is one of my all time favorites! Thanks!! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 12:25 AM
Oh thank you. I hadn't checked in for while and this really made my day.