Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Foxes - Breed Files ( Updated Images )

by Reyn Posted 19th Oct 2006 at 8:46 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2006 at 3:39 PM by Reyn : Updates images

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:19 AM
These look really cool, definitely downloading once I get the EP.

It would be a lot better if you got screen shots not thumbnail pictures.

um... yeah...
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:35 AM
That is tooo adorable. I'm plopping him right into my game.

Check out my Simblr !
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 5:15 AM
Well, they are, but for some reason I had a very hard time getting close to either of the foxes. I trimmed away the excess image. And thank you. I'm looking forward to playing them in my own game, once work permits.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#5 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 5:33 AM
You can use the tab key to use the free camera and zoom very very close. Could you plese upload a closer image to this post and from now on? Thanks
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:53 AM
These are cute, I'll put them in my game as soon as I get pets ^_^
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 7:31 AM
They are Cute. Thank you
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 7:33 AM
These are CUTE
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 8:07 AM
Awesome!
I think I'm going to try to make a fox, though as a dog breed, only because of size(As i too agree they are closer to cats)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:35 AM
These are great! but as a zoology student I must point out that foxes are a member of the dog super-family(Canidae) and while the Canids do share ancestry with the felines(as well as bears and weasils) they are not directly related.
I agree though that foxes do behave more like cats in some instances though

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin
Inventor
#11 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 1:58 PM
Thanks, I had intentions of attempting this but I'm glad you saved me the effort lol I wouldn't have done so good I fear.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
You can use the tab key to use the free camera and zoom very very close. Could you plese upload a closer image to this post and from now on? Thanks

Sure, I'll do that right now, and thanks!

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 9:14 AM
They look wonderful, great job.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 8:48 PM
Well, thanks a whole lot of a bunch - LOL. Foxes and wolves are some of the animals I have dreamt of. These are very nice looking, and I like them being cats. In fact I would prefer them as real wild animals, but only close to the houses so sims could sozialize with them without the animals needing to be taken care of. But this is very nice, and I am sure, I will love them in my game.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 2:43 AM
Thanks and great job! I can't wait to see these as "strays" in my neighborhood. How perfect!
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 10:22 PM
Hi,
I tried to install this on to my game, but then it told me that I needed another expansion pack =/ How can that be if it's for Pets? I can't think of any way any other EP could be involved in these. I'm also having this problem with other downloads :-/ I wonder what's going on.
Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 3:45 AM
It is possible that it is wanting nightlife, because I have that installed. It shouldn't, but it could be causing a problem.

If anyone else is having a similar problem, please let me know and I'll look into it.

Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 6:14 PM
would i be able to download this just incase the upload actual pets warning thingy does that apply or can i just go ahead and download?

..:://My.Chemical.Romance.saved.my.life.<3.\\::..
X.x.X.So.Long.&&.Goodnight.X.x.X
((So))..[p.a.i.n.t]..:It:..((black)).&&.[t.a.k.e]..:It:..((Back))..
ii *Heart* <33 Frank Iero
ii *Heart* <33 Zacky_Vengeance_<3

~*~*~*~*~
Marc_You_Mean_Teh_World_To_Me! <3
Alchemist
#19 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Purple-gal123321
would i be able to download this just incase the upload actual pets warning thingy does that apply or can i just go ahead and download?

You can go ahead and download any pets you want in download section. The upload actual pets warning is just for creators to stop uploading new pets for a while.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 7:58 PM
ok thanks i asked other people but they sort of laughed and threw it back in my face its nice to find some kind people sometimes ok,thanks anyways and happy simming!! :D

..:://My.Chemical.Romance.saved.my.life.<3.\\::..
X.x.X.So.Long.&&.Goodnight.X.x.X
((So))..[p.a.i.n.t]..:It:..((black)).&&.[t.a.k.e]..:It:..((Back))..
ii *Heart* <33 Frank Iero
ii *Heart* <33 Zacky_Vengeance_<3

~*~*~*~*~
Marc_You_Mean_Teh_World_To_Me! <3
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 1:30 AM
Well done I must say and thanks!

The ability to believe in ones self, can change, even fate.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th May 2007 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silverwyd
That is tooo adorable. I'm plopping him right into my game.

i did the same thing but where in my game is he
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 5:20 AM
LOL I BET YOU NAMED IT TODD BECAUSE OF FOX AND THE HOUND, LOL. I caught you red handed ;D
Inventor
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 7:32 AM
*laughs* This is only true because the name of the fox in that movie was named the same as the proper term for a male fox. But yes, that was also the name of the fox in Fox and Hound.

Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 9:05 PM
Just what I was looking for, I'm going to adopt a baby fox in RL very soon,this little guy makes me all the more excited!!! Thanks~
Page 1 of 2