Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ymn'ixxu Neebtadrizk (Priestess version)

by Frenchie Posted 19th Oct 2006 at 11:55 PM - Updated 10th Apr 2008 at 8:27 PM by The_French_Sim

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:52 PM
Wow you uploaded the High Priestess of Supreme Cheese herself! I already have Ymny of course, but thanks for the opportunity to get her priestess garb as well!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:14 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love you =D
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 16th May 2007 at 7:28 PM
What a great concept! Beautiful Cheese Priestess garb!
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 1:51 PM Last edited by Aishia Trueman : 26th Jul 2007 at 12:28 PM.
Default Grilled Cheese!!!
I love Grilled Cheese! I'm part of the Grilled Cheese Deity Fan Club (GCDFC)!!!

I was woundering if you cound make something for me? I've seen the Grilled Cheese Stuff on noukiesims2.net and have used it in some most of my temples. I was woundering if you could make a statue of the Grilled Cheese Deity? If you could it would greatly plz the members of the GCDFC, and ofcourse I would tell them that you had mad it and aks them to download it and say thanx because we relly need one!

This is a pic of the GCD, if you need to download the sim she can be founed at:

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...&user_id=418932

If you don't want to that's kool.

LONG LIVE THE GRILLED CHEESE DEITY!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 8:45 AM
Funny...

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
~Groucho Marx