Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sari with Border for Adults and Young Adults

by bettye Posted 20th Oct 2006 at 3:54 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:22 AM
Thank you, and please keep making Indian-themed clothing. I use a lot of it in my game.

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 8:43 AM
Really pretty, thank you

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 9:33 AM
these look great, thanks for sharing :D

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 1:33 PM
very nice - I just downloaded the one for elders as well!!

Waiting for Sims4 so I can go all Halliwell again!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 7:18 PM
I think the styles of a Sari depend on the regan. Unlike america clothing in India is based on region. I am a nanny for an indian couple, and the grandma has her sari draped long in the back.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 10:28 AM
These are really nice. I've always thought saris were so beautiful. Now I can have some in my game. Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 9:27 PM
Awesome Job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 7:18 PM
very very good work.. as a pakistani, i love all your sarees and shalwar kameez... how did u get inspired to make these??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by asfia
very very good work.. as a pakistani, i love all your sarees and shalwar kameez... how did u get inspired to make these??

I'm a bit late in answering this, but....I have always loved the look of saris, I have Indian friends who wear both saris and shalwar kameez, and I lived in Afghanistan for 10 years and grew to love all sorts of eastern world things. I have not yet made meshes for Afghan clothing which is quite different from both Arab and Indian, but it is on my back burner. I recently attended an Afghan wedding in New York where many of the women wore their beautiful native costumes...unfortunately my camera battery ran out just before they came out dancing with candles, so I will have to rely on memory and my niece and granddaughters Afghan costumes. At least I am inspired to try it again.

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx
Instructor
#11 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 2:27 AM
Thank you. I have created a Patel family and didn't have the right clothes for my female. Thank you.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#12 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 9:58 AM
This is beautiful! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 1:15 PM
Wonderful mesh and recolours Thanks for sharing!

Tumblr: Springbunnysims
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 3:21 PM
Default Hey!
Quote: Originally posted by bettye
I'm a bit late in answering this, but....I have always loved the look of saris, I have Indian friends who wear both saris and shalwar kameez, and I lived in Afghanistan for 10 years and grew to love all sorts of eastern world things. I have not yet made meshes for Afghan clothing which is quite different from both Arab and Indian, but it is on my back burner. I recently attended an Afghan wedding in New York where many of the women wore their beautiful native costumes...unfortunately my camera battery ran out just before they came out dancing with candles, so I will have to rely on memory and my niece and granddaughters Afghan costumes. At least I am inspired to try it again.

Hey, I didn't know how to leave a comment, so this is a reply. Could you change it to make the sari in the Formal Wear? These saris are usually worn for functions. If you could, it'd be cool. Thanks!!! =D