Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Basset Hound!

by chasetopher3 Posted 20th Oct 2006 at 6:12 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2006 at 12:41 PM by LyricLee

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:38 AM
Awww!
I *love* basset dogs!
My cusin has one, and he's *so* cute!
Thanks for him.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:53 AM
hes really cute *love*
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 1:00 PM
aww, he is lovely! Now all i need is for the mail to be delivered with my Pets in it! Hurry up Mr Postman!

Me addicted to the Sims? Never! You only have an addiction if you attend meetings.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 2:55 PM
Thanks so much. Now I can make my Basset Precious.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 3:34 PM
very lovely! I like basste hound very much :-)
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:10 PM
I'm with you--I made one in my game, and wished I could shorten his legs and lengthen his truk. No such option, unfortunately. Good job!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:04 PM
Ahw.. so sweet Thank you!
xx Anne
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:44 PM
He is cute! I agree as well, maybe some of the first meshes made will be like 50% short and longer legs. Possibly a 50% bigger body for large and small dogs. I just posted my dog who is a type of Mastiff and he just doesnt seem tall enough in game. I bet Dane owners would love having taller dogs too!
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 8:06 PM
thank you! wonderful job!! congratulations!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 3:12 AM
thank you for the download i have a basset named daisy bassets are wonderful

~*~*~Isabelle~*~*~
Visit my stie Starlight Sims2
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 6:19 AM
I was bummed out to not see the hounds in the game. Maxis seriously overlooked the most noble of canine species. I'm THRILLED that you did NOT! And it looks FANTASTIC, as well! Great job, and many MANY thank yous.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 1:23 PM
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E

I felt the same cause my next door neighbors have one who grew up with my dog who we had to put down due to lung cancer

and I'm even more angry they didnt put in dachsaunds...I have a black and tan puppy named Teddy and he is just as cute as this hound.

*Squeak*
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 5:22 PM
Thank you ! i was wondering why Maxis didn't make this hound ! your is perfect thanks !

Visit my site :
http://sites.estvideo.net/bipsouille.sims/
to much request... I can take no more requests Sorry !
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 12:06 AM
Brava!! You are better than me! I tried to make one yesterday and didn't quite do it. The most frustrating part was not being able to get their body shape right.

Thanks for Sharing!
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:49 PM
Aww, it´s so cute! ^^ Very fine, thank you.

- "Don´t call me sir!"

- "Yes, ma´am!"
Instructor
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 4:19 PM
Wonderful! Thank you very much.

Melissa
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 9:54 AM
He is adorable!

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:24 AM
Its great! thanks!
I think it looks JUST like The AristoCats basset!

I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on disk somewhere... 0_O
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 1:59 PM
Thanks for this. Its great. I have a basset named Sally, its great to be able to actually have a basset now and not use a beagle
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 5:48 AM
I am creating my adult son and daughter in my game- and my son must have his 2 basset hounds, MollyBelle and Hannibal (proud parents of 7 new puppies!) or he will not be a happy sim.. My daughters dog, Latte, was easy for me to create- but not these wonderful dogs - so thank you very much!
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 6:32 PM
Now i can Successfully make a sim version of my real life family with this!! thanks for the wonderful breed. 1 Small problem, the ears are a bit on the small side for a basset. but i Know how to fix that, so its no issue