Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dog breed: Pharaoh Hound

by tharanthiel Posted 20th Oct 2006 at 12:38 PM - Updated 21st Oct 2006 at 1:56 AM by tiggerypum

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 12:04 AM
OOOO! I love this breed. I was sad when I didn't see it in the game.Thank you so much for making it.

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 1:21 AM
Wow, very nice job, indeed. Nice to see the sight hounds coming out far better than Maxis made them.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:14 AM
Beautiful! I really love this breed and you nailed the details. Thanks!!

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:36 AM
WOW!! I need to start making dog breeds. Anybody know a good site that has good pics of differeny breeds of dogs? thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:49 AM
Wonderful work, Beautiful Dog, I Just hope my sims can handel all her pets,Six now.(Good Thing She Has 2 Robots to help her).
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:44 AM
Oh man, THANKS SO MUCH!!

This is by far the best breed ever!!

Alchemist
#8 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:53 AM
Your dog is looking great.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 6:44 AM
Very cute dog, Thank you. :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 6:45 AM
Thankyou a very beauitful dog i havnt got pets waiting till it comes out getting it still
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 8:18 AM
This is beautiful work, thank you!

the crazy cat lady.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 10:04 AM
Cute, very cute.
Thanks.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Instructor
#13 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 10:34 AM
He's perfect!!!!! Thanks

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 10:35 AM
I love the look of this dog (or breed), very eloquent.

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 11:05 AM
I am so glad you like it!

Now I might dare to upload few other breeds too
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#16 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 11:08 AM
Oh, how lovely! What a graceful, elegant (I think that's what KKai meant by eloquent, hehe) breed. I've been creating big stocky dogs as the thinner ones didn't look right... the greyhound was... very odd in the face. But this is great! I think I need to go make one in black. Thank you!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:07 PM
heres a website that has a ton of different dog breeds on it and some poodle breeds. not all of them have pics but most do. http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/a-z.htm
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 9:40 AM
These are beautiful! I love big ears

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 11:49 PM
Gorgeous. Excellent work!
How about an Ibizan, too?

Sorry I know that's really annoying, lmao.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 1:19 PM
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images16/IbizanHoundES.JPG Here is nice pic of Ibizan and I think it would be rather easy to do using Pharaoh Hound as base ^^
So I think you can try to do it yourseld I might do it but I have been busy with my own real dogs (5 cute doggies) so I am little bit lazy to upload new stuff ;D hehe..

Thanks for everyone for comments
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by supergoku
WOW!! I need to start making dog breeds. Anybody know a good site that has good pics of differeny breeds of dogs? thanks!

I'd go to the registry sites, if I were you. You'll get good pics, plus the breed standards. Not sure about the United Kennel Club or the European registries, but here's a link to AKC (American Kennel Club)
http://www.akc.org/breeds/breeds_a.cfm