Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Doggy PawPrint Pillow Recolours*

by j3nni Posted 22nd Oct 2006 at 12:43 AM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 9:34 PM by Canoodle

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:31 PM
oh gosh cute!
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:36 PM
These are all so cool! love 'em =D
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:53 PM
I love these! I've been waiting for them since I saw them at S2C
Space Pony
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 2:35 AM
Great recolors.
Instructor
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 2:35 AM
so cool!
much better than the maxis 1s ;D

how did you get SimPE to recolour pets objects btw? please?

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 2:36 AM
Thanks guys =)

Callum: Its all to do with hunting through the pets expansion files, finding the right ones and making a package. But dont worry i'm sure the pets SimPE version will be here very soon! =D

<'',><
Just keep swimming..
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 3:02 AM
Default another save from another "OMG, WTF MAXIS!?!"
What were they thinking??? Yet another instance where I think they decided that since they already have us all addicted to their "drug" they would get lazy and just do a few patterns. Either that or they let their kids pick the patterns for the beds/collars.

ROCK ON... Your recolors are excellent and will now actually MATCH some room furnishings.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

They must have taken my marbles away. :(
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 3:41 AM
Cute doggy pawprint pillows, Thank you. :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 8:57 AM
Oh, I really like these! Thank you!

i believe in what ever gets you through the night, night is the hardest time to be alive.
for me, anyway.
it lasts so long, and four a.m knows all my secrets,
four a.m is when my dreams die.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 12:20 PM
thanks they are really awesome ^^
but when I put them in my game... when they got dirty, they reverted back to the old maxis colours :s and then when cleaned did not changed back..so thus I have to go and change the colour again ingame anyway to fix that?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:41 PM
Oh i dunno why you got that! In my game they look as i meant them to look when they get dirty and work fine.. If anyone else gets this problem let me know, but as to fixing it for you i'm not sure what error i'd be looking for, doesnt help that i don't get that problem personally myself, i'll see if i can get some advice from someone else who had done recolours
Oh also what colour one was it you had the problem with? Can you check if it happens with other colours?

<'',><
Just keep swimming..
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 6:21 PM
It happens with all the colours :s
I thought maybe I had the wrong CEP in the game or something an I updated that... But, still happens :'( Really annoyin' cos when I have to clean them I got use that restyle/colour tool thing an' change 'em back again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 11:25 AM
Thanks for confirming Nallis, i'll fix these pronto and update very soon

<'',><
Just keep swimming..
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 10:19 AM
Tyvm! ^^
T'isnt an essential thing n whatnot, but, still nice to have it working 100% proper >.<
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 10:35 PM
These are adorable. Thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 8:33 AM
I was glad to see the new pattern and pretty recolors when I found this down load. I too have the changing color problem when they get dirty, and agree it's a bit of a nuisance to change them back, been leaving them "black" lately. I hope you find the problem either way I love the colors and your efforts.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 8:54 AM
thanks so much for these! my real-life labrador has a dark blue pet pillow with white paw prints all over it, so i'm thrilled someone's made sims pet beds that are so similar