Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Replacement Pack - Pet Eyes That Don't Suck!

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 22nd Oct 2006 at 1:51 PM - Updated 2nd Jul 2013 at 8:04 PM by HystericalParoxysm

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:17 PM
Oh, sweeet! They're great, HP . Thanks

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:17 PM
Super eyes!!
PS: can you tell me how you do them plase?

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:28 PM
FireDemon9, go look in the Body Shop Skinning forum. There's a post stickied there with a blank pack that links to instructions and stuff relating to default replacements. Had it up there a while now. Go nuts. :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:28 PM
Thank you so much!
I was hoping someone would make better eyes...so many thanks!
And good work!!
Emz x x x
Instructor
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:42 PM
Thank you soooo much for these, HP! From the first previews, I've thought the eyes were ... well, just plain SCARY. So I really appreciate your making and sharing these beautiful replacements with us.

p
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:58 PM
thanx for the download makes tha pets look way better thanx again
Forum Resident
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 3:10 PM
Great job, HP!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 3:26 PM
>3 Great job with these! I'm relieved to see that creative people, such as yourself, are finding ways around the whole 'wtf maxis?!' thing regarding pet textures etc... xP I'd really hoped that the Pets EP would come with some sort of body shop for pets, needless to say that wasn't the case.. But hopefully after innovative people pave the way, I might be able to achieve what I'd wished to in time.

o_x; But yes, didn't mean to gush, thank you!~ <33

n e m o n e s s

Alchemist
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 4:04 PM
Lovely work, HP! I especially dig the cat eyes with the slanted pupils (as they SHOULD be!) I sure hope you'll consider doing something similar for the poor werewolves

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 4:33 PM
Great work I also think the original suck lol

Sorry for how I write. English Isn't my language.
And check out my stuff HERE

Check out my tutorial how to make a fully walk able attic
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 4:34 PM
They certainly look better! I've been waiting for someone to make default replacements for those lack-luster eyes. Great work.

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Field Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 4:34 PM Last edited by The T : 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:33 AM.
Thanks for making these default pet eyes.

The eyes look amazing. I use this for my recently made pets based on my family's pets that I will upload to TSR.

You can see more detail of them at
http://www.212cafe.com/freewebboard...hesims2&id=7467
^
^
^
I have acidentally delete that 1st one so there are only 4 dogs that I will upload to TSR.

I will add in description that people should come here to download this amazing pack.

Btw, I did know why Maxis made eyes like that, they looks more like hamster's beady eyes than Cats&Dogs' ones.

They should look like what you made.

Happy Simming!

Tae
Inventor
#14 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 4:39 PM
How lovely - much closer to my real kitties lovely eyes then the maxis ones.

As to what they were thinking? Trees - who else would have such tiny trees?

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 4:54 PM
These are great! Thank you
Field Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 6:12 PM
Yay! The eyes was one of the things I immediately disliked about the pets. They really did look plastic! You did a great job improving them.
Instructor
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
FireDemon9, go look in the Body Shop Skinning forum. There's a post stickied there with a blank pack that links to instructions and stuff relating to default replacements. Had it up there a while now. Go nuts. :D

Thanks a lot HystericalParocysm

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 7:56 PM
thank you!! =)
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:18 PM
Thanks very very much! These eyes are terrific!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:25 PM
Thanks. I know these will be placed in my game tomorrow.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:29 PM
Thanks so much for another great game improvement!

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 2:39 AM
Default These are incredible!
Another fine download, thank you so much. My daugther says the the original Maxis eyes make the pets look "evil." LOL

THANKS!

They must have taken my marbles away. :(
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:07 AM
Thank you so very much!!!! i havent gotten around to installing pets cuz I was too afraid of the eyes!!
no, okay.. they arent that scary. But I love these so much better than those souless eyes.
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 6:16 AM
Very, very cool! Like others have said, they don't look beady, or plastic, or creepy. Our furry friends should have kind eyes, and that's exactly what you've created for them! Thank you so much!!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 10:29 AM
Thanks for creating these they are great. I didn't like the Maxis ones at all and tried to create some myself but they were dreadful. Luckily I found yours and now have lovely pets eyes.

Thanks
Page 1 of 3