Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zombie Jill - 17+ Eyes

by ZombieJill Posted 22nd Oct 2006 at 7:52 PM - Updated 30th Oct 2006 at 4:43 AM by zombiejill

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 10:27 PM
^^ They're awesome. Much better than some others I've seen (or, rather, anything I'd be able to do >.<).
Oh, and your white-haired male model is gorgeous.

Stability :: Sanity :: Reality
These are subjective and nonessential.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:36 PM
ryukofaeris_of_the_dracs - ^^ Thanks. ^__^ Yeah, I love my white-haired model. ^^ His name is Moon Eye. ^^ He's very pretty.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 12:01 AM
oooo! I love blood....um...the blood-colored eye. hmm. Moon eye! Man! I bet your one happy sim maker huh?!? He's adorable!! Thanks for the eyes, I love the large pupils on them, very nice!!

I...will never be a memory.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:04 AM
coffeeKat - ^^ Thanks. XD I love the blood-colored eye, too. *nodnod* XD; I did it last second, and it turned out being my favorite next to the clear one used on Moonie-kins. ^^; Yeah, I love Moon Eye... he's based off my friend's character, and he's absolutely adorable. ^.^ Heehee. x3; I've become a fan of my own sim character. XD; Run awaaay. ^^ And you're very welcome. *nodnod*
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 11:23 PM
Thank you for sharing your first up load of eyes! Very nice... and I too agree the model is *nice* too... *wink* If you make any more eyes of the same kind, is there any chance of a few alternate browns? I seem to have a problem finding browns...(sorry if this should go on a request board... just thought while I have your attention you might do it? or add them to this?) But even if you don't.. of course I am 5 starring it and thanking! *grin*

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 1:35 PM
nychic_emt - XD; Goodness, everyone loves Moonie! XD I guess I did a better job than I thought I did. o.o Brown eyes, you say? @_@ Doi, I should add some. XD; You'd think a brown-eyed girl like myself would be scurrying to make lots of brown eyes. Oh well. ^__^ I'll see what I can do in making some. Never tried to make brown eyes before. ^^ Thank you for commenting and rating and thanking and downloading!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 2:04 AM
Yay!! Moonie fan club!! HEEHEE!!

I...will never be a memory.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 2:47 AM
coffeeKat - XDD No kidding! *laughs* ^.^ He's just too pretty for his own good, the little cutie! *pinches Moonie's cheeks* ^-^
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 1:09 AM
Very pretty eyes, and you have about the same graphics quality that I do. You're not alone! ^_^

I am in desperate need of dark grey eyes for my game (mean REALLY dark, like almost-black dark). ^^; Could you make a pair for me? :3
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 1:56 AM
troubledrose94 - Thank you! ^^ I'm glad I'm not the only one who's life is made more difficult by the graphics quality! ^__^ And I sure can. *nodnod* My next set was going to be some gray eyes for this (like I did the browns), I just needed to get around to it.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 1:49 AM
Can't wait to see them! ^________^
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 4:39 AM
troubledrose94 - ^^ I got them done. XD Here's the link. Clickie for gray eyes.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 5:32 AM
Thank you so much! You're the best!! *hug* ^__^
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 1:35 PM
troubledrose94 - ^.^ You're welcome! *hugs* XD Glad you like 'em!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 2:33 AM
Jill... it looks like you and Moonie have gotten yourselves a fan club!! Rock on!! And thanks again for all of your eyes!!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 4:56 AM
nychic_emt - xD I can understand Moonie having a fan club, and I happen to agree with that... xD but I don't think I have a fan club. XD I'm not cool enough for that, am I? ^__^ And you're welcome again. XD And thank you again!
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 8:55 PM
No,seriously,you do have a fan club!Well,it consists of me,anyway...
*squee*I love Moonie!He's soo cute!Oh,by the way,do you mind if I used one of these eyes(well,a pair actually,people normally have more than one eye) for a sim of mine?Only I like people's actual permission.I'm stubborn like that
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 5:31 AM
night_crawler71 - ^^ Yeah, of course, that's fine. ^^ You can use them for whatever. ^.^ Though, I'd love it if you could send me pictures.

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 12:16 AM
thanks hunny they helped me =)

Here I am, call on you again
But my heart is filled with fear...
Like an eternal flame our love will remain,
As we sail the lake of tears
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 2:29 PM
hideko69 - ^^ You're welcome. Enjoy.

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 1:22 AM
These are incredibly beautiful. I sit and go through eyes and I chose yours. Fabulous.
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 3:45 AM
I've downloaded your eyes and they show up in the game but it won't show up on my Sim. I've tried to fix it but received no luck what so ever. And it's same way with other people's eyes and even skin tones. Maybe you know how? Please respond, it is literally driving me mad.