Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Civet

by spark13 Posted 23rd Oct 2006 at 12:37 AM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 4:20 AM by Canoodle

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 12:22 PM
Cute Civet, Thank you very much. :D
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 12:23 AM
Nicely done It's interesting to see the variety of animals people are finding that work

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 6:50 AM
I love wild looking sim animals. =) Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:21 AM
dinner!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 5:43 AM
Try to make a skunk too! Love it too. Another wild animal to add to my townie pile.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 11:54 PM
Nice and exotic, thank you!

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great