Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chausie - Cat Breed

by elleeden Posted 23rd Oct 2006 at 10:40 AM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 4:19 AM by Canoodle

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 1:17 PM
Cute Cat, Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 9:07 PM
I love the subtle markings this cat has... very unique. Look great; thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 2:58 PM
Thank you very much.

the crazy cat lady.
Alchemist
#5 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 5:15 AM
I really love your cat.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 8:31 AM
Thank you so much, this one is among my favourites, so that means a lot to me.

the crazy cat lady.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 6:34 PM
sooo pretty!

you did an amazing job!

I <3 hybrid cats but I don't have the money or room to have one of my own but when i do I'm going to get myself a Savannah. Speaking of I think you did a great job also because I've been trying to create a savannah and its been pretty hard.

keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 5:53 AM
Thank you so much! Yeah, they can be pretty frustrating. I try to keep a stack of reference pictures on hand to help me work out what the final result should be, but that often means about 40 more fur pattern layers than I expected, haha.

the crazy cat lady.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 1:17 AM
Wow, what a lot of cat breeds you have! I like them all, and this one is especially cute

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 8:35 AM
Thank you! I plan on making more, but most of the other breeds that I can think of off the top of my head already have Maxis-made versions, haha.

the crazy cat lady.
Theorist
#11 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:45 AM
love your cat