Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pets Basic Recolours Pack 1

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 23rd Oct 2006 at 11:54 AM - Updated 4th May 2007 at 12:08 PM by HystericalParoxysm

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 12:11 PM
Nice Colours. Thank you. :D
Forum Resident
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 12:46 PM
Great job, HP
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 1:30 PM
ooo, matching colors! Matching purty colors! Now I can color-coordinate my pets! Thanks so much.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 2:16 PM
I've waiting for this! Great job. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 3:44 PM
thannnnnnnnks its great
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 4:02 PM
Thanks I really like basic colors anyway!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:46 PM
Thanks so much they are excellent. Now my husband will stop complaining about lack of colors! Youre a doll for making these!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 6:19 PM
Oh, good; thank you!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 8:32 PM
I love it when everything matches. Great work.

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 8:56 PM
These are perfect!

The only major pets households I've made so far have been a Crazy Cat Lady and the Freak Family (a pair of two horribly misshapen and brightly-colored cats - I wanted to see their kittens!).

Both of those households looked perfectly normal with bright, obnoxiously colored pet accessories everywhere, but I know all these beautifully redone recolors will be essential when I start integrating pets into some of my more established families!

Thanks so much for your hard work, they look great!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 11:35 PM
MATCHING pet stuff, zomg!!!! Thank you HP. The colours are lovely and those are my favourite items too! They're nice & simple and fit into any home.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#13 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 3:05 AM
I love the purple and lavender ones, thanks HP!

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Field Researcher
#14 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 6:38 AM
These, and the cat condos, were exactly what I was hoping to find here. Thank you!!
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 7:46 AM
Thank you very much for all of these colors...very nice.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 8:16 AM
I play the sims to play the sims.I can apperciate that they now have pets in the sims 2.I have the sims 1 with Unleashed however, I am concerned that the release of pets in the the sims 2 has caused a disruption in the creation of the caracters of the human nature, because they prefer creating animals.I have been searching several web sites that I usually visit and I have to say please continue to provide your loyal web site watchers with human creations.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 10:22 AM
Great, thanks! Somehow, I think I'll be using the black, white and grey ones the most though. =P
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 10:45 AM
druidessex, dear, everyone's going nuts over Pets. It just came out. It's a new EP. We're enjoying ourselves. After things have settled down and people have had a chance to get the squealing out of our systems, we'll be working on lots of different things, including trying to get the pet layering system to work for sims. I'm obsessed with pixel dolls and always will be, but pixel kitties and puppies are cool too.

I gotta admit that, though I know you didn't mean it that way, it seems a little rude to tell creators what to create - everyone makes what they want, and I wanted to make a set of recolours for pet stuff, so I did. If I want to make things exclusively for pets, I will. The Pets EP has everyone excited, but it's not like the whole community is just going to stop making other things.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 9:20 PM
Thank you! I love the colours :D
Scholar
#20 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 9:13 PM
More colors for my favori pets objets ! Thanks HystericalParoxysm !
Alchemist
#21 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 9:18 PM
I love the white ones.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 8:41 AM
As usual, you just plain ROCK! Thanks again for all of your most excellent creations, including these! I think it is so nice to have "normal colors!"

MG

They must have taken my marbles away. :(
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 10:42 PM
Bless you for providing us with the basics in all these lovely colors. I am such a nut about color-matching everything in my simmy homes - so these nice solid colors are perfect! Thanks a bunch.
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 2:17 AM
YES! Thank you so much these are exactly what I was looking for!! Great job!
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 2:17 AM
YES! Thank you so much these are exactly what I was looking for!! Great job!
Page 1 of 2