Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Golly Gee, it's Scooby-Dee!

by Kenji336 Posted 23rd Oct 2006 at 10:41 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 1:35 AM by Canoodle

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 12:35 PM
Cute Scooby-Dee, Thank you very much. :D
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 12:48 PM
soooo sooo cutee
Alchemist
#4 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 2:05 PM
I loved that episode with Dee! Scooby had a bit of a crush on her, and since I can't create them as cousins, there might be some puppies soon...hehehehe

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Forum Resident
#5 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 11:04 PM
awesome!! Ghanima I was thinkin' the same thing LOL

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 12:56 AM
now we only need Scooby-Dum
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 1:12 PM
gorgeous! I definitely will be downloading the family once I get the sims 2 Pets.

.Call me Bec.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 8:06 PM
Scooby-Dumb is going to have to wait
can't upload pets now?

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 4:27 AM
Now that your aloud to upload pets again I cant wait for Scooby-Dum. Ivve never heard on Scooby-Dum but oh well. All of the Family look goos so far. Ive only ever heard of Scooby-Dee before not really seen her.

Quote:
I loved that episode with Dee! Scooby had a bit of a crush on her, and since I can't create them as cousins, there might be some puppies soon...hehehehe

I agree aswell, they would have adorable pups!

Break Down
Is This the Feeling
Burn Down
What words are Screaming
Reach Out
And you may take my Heart away
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 4:51 AM
Awesome!