Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vivikry-RugsInStairs

by karidad Posted 24th Oct 2006 at 12:35 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2006 at 11:56 AM by karidad

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 11:48 AM
Awesome, thank you! I once looked for something like that and couldnt find :-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 2:33 PM
cool thanks for sharing

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 3:46 PM
Looks very nice,I will try it Thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 5:50 AM
I've always loved stairs with a runner, tyvm !
Mad Poster
#6 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 6:58 PM
Beautiful!!! I downloaded ALL of them! ...did you know stair 004 and 005 share the same MD5#, and come up as duplicates in the Clean Pack Installer? Is there a quick way I can fix this with SimPE - or does the creator have to do it?

Thank you for the beautiful runners - my Queen Anne is now complete! Well, maybe almost...
Alchemist
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:36 AM
I cannot find these recolours in my base game...is the quaint staircase an EP object?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
Beautiful!!! I downloaded ALL of them! ...did you know stair 004 and 005 share the same MD5#, and come up as duplicates in the Clean Pack Installer? Is there a quick way I can fix this with SimPE - or does the creator have to do it?

Thank you for the beautiful runners - my Queen Anne is now complete! Well, maybe almost...

...I believe they come up as duplicates with Clean Installer because they are just that...took a peek inside and it appears that stair #5 is a duplicate of stair #4...apparently the creator made an error and didn't upload stair #5.

T

~It takes a village to raise an idiot...~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 3:13 PM
How nice!