Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Wars Wallhangings and Wallpapers of the Planets

by SwtNess2 Posted 24th Oct 2006 at 3:23 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2006 at 4:23 PM by SwtNess2 : fix my spelling error for the spelling obsessed..lol

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 12:40 PM
Nice Star Wars Wallhangings and Wallpapers, Thank you very much.
Space Pony
#3 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 5:25 PM Last edited by ZeonZumDeikun : 24th Oct 2006 at 5:31 PM.
Those are very nice.

But I have to ask... Where did you find that reflective flooring?

Oh, and could you perhaps link to the mesh on VitaSims2? I can't find the set you mentioned anywhere.
At least say it it's "object_28", "object_15", "object_10", ect...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 7:20 PM
GAAAAAHHH more Star Wars stuff *yay* thank you!

@ ZeonZumDeikun I think that reflective flooring is from reflexsim..... I might be wrong though

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeonZumDeikun
Those are very nice.

But I have to ask... Where did you find that reflective flooring?

Oh, and could you perhaps link to the mesh on VitaSims2? I can't find the set you mentioned anywhere.
At least say it it's "object_28", "object_15", "object_10", ect...

Yes the floor is from reflexsims. Sorry I should have mentioned that. As far as the Picture from vita sims2 it is under free objects, I believe it is number 35 if you count down from the top.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 4:32 AM
Cool! These look really fabulous! I'll download them when I get home...Oh by the way Degoba is spelt Dagobah sorry I'm very *spelling obsessed*

See my art here.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 10:34 AM
These are great. I'm a big star wars fan!! BTW I love your avatar. You should make some pictures from "where the wild things are" It's the first book I bought for my son....way before he was born even! He's 27 now!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Space Pony
#8 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SwtNess2
Yes the floor is from reflexsims. Sorry I should have mentioned that. As far as the Picture from vita sims2 it is under free objects, I believe it is number 35 if you count down from the top.

Ah. Yup, that was it. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 3:42 AM
YAY! Star Wars stuff! These are great! Thanks. :D

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 8:39 PM
I am still unable to find the mesh at Vita Sims. Can you tell me the number of the actual object please...I've tried counting to 35 pics, but maybe the owner has added more. Please help me here. I really want to download the pics, but I can't get this mesh.
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 9:00 PM
Default Got it.
I was finally able to find it after much searching. it's objects_11.