Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Important Update 01/18/2007: Variable table decoration - German and Englisch pie menu

by bienchen83 Posted 24th Oct 2006 at 6:50 AM - Updated 8th Feb 2007 at 8:57 PM by bienchen83

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 8:23 AM
Great deco idea. I totally adore it. Thank you very much Bienchen *****

Retired from Simming
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 10:08 AM
such a great idea, thank you for creating and sharing
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 5:46 PM
Thank you so much. Wonderful idea for the variable part of this decor item

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 7:26 PM
Looks awesome, thanks great idea!
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 1:41 AM
Fantastic work
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 3:15 AM
Wow! That's awesome! Good Job! Thanks for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 4:25 AM
Thank You, this is a lovely table setting.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 8:26 AM
Awsome idea!!! i cant wait to use it thanks for sharing this great deco idea.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 10:59 PM
I really like this idea! Thank you!!

--green
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 11:03 PM
Thank you SO much for this! I need settings like this for my movies. Would you be up for including a blank place setting adding empty plates, a napkin and silverware?

Anyway, great work and thanks!

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Theorist
#12 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 2:44 PM
Thanks for this. I get frustrated sometimes when my sims sit at a table with deco and don't get to really eat! The food just disappears and you don't see the animations. I can't wait to try this in my sims restaurants.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 2:30 PM
@decorgal: I´m really sorry, but I´m not able to take requests at the moment. This will be my last update for long, as I´ll be doing my exams soon.

@all: Thank you very much for the wonderful comments!
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 7:27 PM
Quote:
Thanks for this. I get frustrated sometimes when my sims sit at a table with deco and don't get to really eat! The food just disappears and you don't see the animations. I can't wait to try this in my sims restaurants.

Oh geez, I've had troubles before too in my restaurants with food disappearing and having to reorder food and...gah! Very annoying! I got really excited when I read sims could eat around it.

Thanks for sharing! It's versatile as well as beautiful!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 7:33 PM
Quote:

Oh geez, I've had troubles before too in my restaurants with food disappearing and having to reorder food and...gah! Very annoying! I got really excited when I read sims could eat around it.

Thanks for sharing! It's versatile as well as beautiful!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 4:09 AM
Perhaps this is what you've already noticed this, but for some odd reason I'm unable to click on this at all in game? I just have the base game and FFS.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 7:22 PM
No, this is not the problem I noticed. I don´t have FFS, it could be that this is not compliant with it.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 9:26 PM
Ahh, okay. Well, it's not a major deal for me, it's quite lovely anyways.
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 7:49 PM
Thank you! This will go nicely with the contest I'm entering.

Don't worry, I'll give you credit at then end, and link back to here!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 11:24 AM
I won´t worry. I´m not to harsh with credits. Still, I´m curious what you gonna make.
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 12:28 AM
Thank you! I've been looking for a nice centrepiece for my Sim couple. Beautiful!

Young Savage

Listening to the music the machines make...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 10:13 PM
thank you for this! its perfect - but I can't seem to figure out where the S&P shakers are.... otherwise it looks beautiful in game
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Jul 2012 at 7:32 AM
Forever: You can change the appearence of this deco item by clicking on it in game. The salt and pepper shakers appear when you choose the set for lunch (or dinner? I'm not quite sure what the pie menu is in English, it's so long since I´ve done this) option.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 6:43 AM
Thanks I love being able to customize the dining experience. Clever idea.