Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bobcat

by tiggerypum Posted 25th Oct 2006 at 5:26 AM - Updated 25th Oct 2006 at 5:59 AM by tiggerypum

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 5:58 AM
omg!!
i would love using her as stray kitten
there is one stray kitten exactly like her near my house
she comes to our house every morning in the garden-lol
very nice
Alchemist
#3 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 4:57 AM
Your cat really looks like a real bobcat.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Greatest Dad Ever
#4 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 2:42 PM
Great cat Tiggery..Excellent work ....

Hey since your a mod do you have any idea why you cant upload pets anymore ???? I cant seem to find any info on why they arent allowed no more anywhere ...Any reason or help finding the reason would be great !
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 5:07 AM
We're working on new guidelines. We were being flooded with pets - and were already starting to get duplicate sets of things (we have enough dog and cat foxes to start our own breeding program and poor screenshots and some stuff that was cute cause it was a pet but that anyone could make). I hope we'll be opening it up again soon, but the guidelines will be stricter, more like our other uploads.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Greatest Dad Ever
#6 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 6:22 AM
ok thanks for the info ...I kinda figured it was something like that ...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 9:05 PM
This is great, Tiggerypum, you got a good eye for capturing the wild look!

Maybe one day someone will find a way to increase the size of the cat so you could make us Panthers, Jaguars, Ocelots and even Tiggeries... err... I mean Tigers
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 12:59 AM
Oh, I've always loved bobcats! Thank you

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great